1231-1240

Chapter 1231 Help

Qiao Mulan couldn't laugh or cry. Looking at Li Yawen's admiring look, it seemed that she was really famous now.

It's just that everyone is saying it's too legendary. I'm just trying to do my own thing, but they've been preached by them. The most funny thing is that when Li Yawen is talking about everyone's rumors, there is still Qiao Mulan appeared.

This is not as reliable as the fairy tales. She can finally understand that everyone has an imagination of a person who has not developed according to a normal trajectory.

Qiao Mulan said dubiously:

"Sister Yawen, it's all passed on by everyone. How can it be so powerful? What kind of strangeness? I am a normal person, leaving my hometown to seek refuge with distant relatives, and then I opened a small clothing store step by step.

Then, after getting to know Vanke, I helped him get through some difficulties. Gradually, I raised equity and opened a factory. It was just such a simple process. How could everyone say that I was so amazing? I thought I was not the earth. There are people. "

Li Yawen didn't expect that Qiao Mulan would be such an understatement, taking a complex and difficult process with ease, without any hidden traces at all.

"Sister Mulan, you don't have to be so humble, no matter what kind of rumors, you are a girl alone and helpless, without any background, just like opening a factory.

And the scale is getting bigger and bigger, which already impressed me a lot. Look at me. My husband left me a huge factory. When he was alive, the factory ran very well, but since I took over, the factory has gone downhill. It fades away and will soon be unable to continue. . "

Li Yawen sighed and shook his head helplessly.

"If I could be half as good as you, it would be great. If my husband knew under Jiuquan that I managed the factory he manages to the present state, he would definitely resent me."

While speaking, Li Yawen's eyes were full of tears, and it seemed that the relationship between her and her husband was really good.

Qiao Mulan pursed her lips and said:

"Sister Yawen, what kind of crisis your factory is facing now, maybe I can help you think of a solution."

Li Yawen was quite sentimental when it came to the matter of his factory. When he was about to open his mouth to speak, the door of the ward was knocked gently, and then Xu Qinghua opened the door gently and saw that there was still money in the ward. When there were people, I was a little surprised.

"It turns out that someone is with you. I thought you must be a bit boring alone, so I came to look for you after the meeting. But it seems that my worry is unnecessary. I didn't expect you to have it. new friend."

Seeing how Qiao Mulan and Li Yawen were talking and laughing, it seemed that they were having a good time chatting with Li Yawen.

Qiao Mulan laughed and said:

"Yes, I didn't expect that I still had a patient friend, and we were more agreeable in chatting."

Xu Qinghua smiled and took out the fruit in his hand, and said:

"Well, you two continue to talk, I'll wash you some fruits."

Xu Qinghua is not unfamiliar, just like taking care of his family, and he went to wash the fruits for Qiao Mulan and the others directly.

After Xu Qinghua left, Li Yawen's jaw dropped to the ground.

"Oh my God! Mulan! You, how did you know Xu Qinghua?"