651-660

Chapter 651 The biggest regret

Qiao Mulan looked out the door, and the doctors and nurses hurriedly running around: "Aunt Zhang entered the rescue room. I don't know if she can make it through."

"Don't be afraid, I am here for everything." Xu Xiangyang quickly took Qiao Mulan to the door of the rescue room and waited.

Qiao Mulan didn't have any strength in her legs before, because she couldn't hold it up when she heard the news that Aunt Zhang was about to die. Fortunately, Xu Xiangyang was there now.

The hot marriage application in Xu Xiangyang's hand was pinched by Xu Xiangyang. He hesitated for a moment, but folded the marriage application and placed it in his trouser pocket.

Let's wait until Aunt Zhang is better.

Xiao Yue was already crying and couldn't help herself. She stood outside the rescue room with red eyes, her legs softened, and she leaned against the door of the operating room.

Xiao Zhang couldn't bear to cry so badly for Xiaoyue, so he went up to comfort Xiaoyue: "Xiaoyue, don't be upset. Let's wait for a while, Aunt Zhang will get better."

Where Xiaoyue could hear it, she just kept crying!

Qiao Mulan sat in the seat in front of the operating room, leaning on Xu Xiangyang's shoulder: "I hope Aunt Zhang is fine."

"Yeah. Aunt Zhang is kind and nice, she will be fine, so don't worry about it."

"I'm just worried." Qiao Mulan thought to herself that people who get cancer in the 21st century can live a few more days, but now that medical technology is backward, there is no way.

Aunt Zhang lay in the rescue room, her eyes tightly closed, her whole body trembling because of the pain.

"anesthetic!"

"Scissors! Gauze! Medicine. Medicine, bring it here!"

The attending doctor also watched Aunt Zhang grow up, and hurriedly shouted loudly.

Aunt Zhang suddenly opened her eyes, stared at the ceiling, and said, "Don't tell... tell them that they are busy..."

"Auntie Zhang, stop talking, we...well, we promise you that we won't notify the dean."

"They've always been busy...cough cough...it doesn't matter if I don't remember me, it's dying, why bother them..."

Aunt Zhang was already weak enough to say one more word as if she was giving a last word, and the attending doctor hurriedly treated Aunt Zhang.

Outside the door, Qiao Mulan and Xiaoyue sat together.

"Why, Aunt Zhang won't let her daughter and son visit her?"

Qiao Mulan was a little confused, even if she didn't want to cause trouble to her children, but at the last juncture of her life, she probably hoped her relatives would be around.

"Because..." Xiaoyue groaned and said, "Before, when the master died, our wife refused to go out of the ward for three years. Gradually, some of her children felt that she was insane and mentally ill, and sometimes she yelled with his wife. After a quarrel, the wife rarely contacted them. In fact, the children of the wife are very filial, but the wife once said that they should not come to see themselves in this life."

Xiaoyue said again: "It's tantamount to being angry."

"I see, they don't come to see Aunt Zhang for a long time, and Aunt Zhang won't find them. Gradually, even if they still have feelings behind each other, they are all because of face..."