301-310

Chapter 301 That Was A Liar!

Because I was thinking about my grandfather's condition, thinking about the words of this white coat.

Qiao Mulan hurriedly went to the ward, and according to her bill, the hospital began to arrange a ward for three patients for Jin smoothly.

The wards are all that kind of cement bungalows, and the conditions are fairly good, but Qiao Mulan is still not satisfied.

She went to the doctor's office to see if the hospital could help arrange the skilled Professor Chen.

"Comrade, this is impossible. The payment office has already called. Our hospital cannot arrange it. If the doctors are arranged according to the requirements of the patients, the hospital will not be able to operate normally..."

In the office, a doctor Liu on duty was very impatient.

I only think that Qiao Mulan is making trouble out of nowhere. I have never seen a patient's family like this, and actually call for Professor Chen to perform the operation?

Who does she think she is?

"My grandfather's disease is very serious, very serious, Professor Chen's experience will definitely be better, can you contact for me, I can pay the price, metaphorically, sponsor the hospital, give you..."

Qiao Mulan racked his brains thinking about what to use to make the doctors in these hospitals yield.

Once she was born again, no matter what the price was, she would never see her grandfather die in front of her with her own eyes. It would be a regret for her life, and she would never allow it.

"Comrade, what do you think of our hospital? Please go out. Your grandfather will have an operation in a while. There is something wrong with this operation and it is normal. Please don't think too much. Our doctors are the strongest. of......"

This Doctor Liu glared at Qiao Mulan, feeling that he seemed to be underestimated and insulted.

At first, Qiao Mulan was anxious, because she knew that grandpa was a hurdle this time, so she hoped to find the best doctor in the hospital.

However, the hospital did not cooperate, and even said that the operation is the most normal.

This this......

Qiao Mulan felt very helpless, even trembling all over, she really didn't have the slightest certainty that grandpa could pass this level.

"Don't think too much, I have asked Xiao Zhang to pick up Professor Chen, just wait, everything will be fine..."

A warm arm suddenly hugged Qiao Mulan, and what surprised Qiao Mulan most was Xu Xiangyang's words, what, Professor Chen.

"What did you say?"

"Professor Chen should be coming soon. I will ask him to perform surgery on your grandfather. He will definitely do it. His medical skills are very good throughout the country!"

Xu Xiangyang lowered his head and said firmly, but it made Qiao Mulan a lot of courage in her heart.

Really? Is it true?

Is what he said true?

Qiao Mulan burst into laughter, Xu Xiangyang actually had a way, why didn't he tell himself earlier?

She almost knelt down and cried.

The next moment Qiao Mulan couldn't help embracing Xu Xiangyang's neck with her hands, looking at his deep eyes, and almost jumped up.