991-1000

Chapter 991 Relieving Qi

The Xu family, who had always been irritated by the Wang Xiu'e family, couldn't say a word of rebuttal. Seeing Qiao Mulan's few words, and with a smile on his face, they dismissed the difficult family of Wang Xiu'e, and it broke out in an instant. There was a burst of laughter.

The few people laughed, leaning forward and backward, and couldn't help but laugh, only the word "Qieqi" in their hearts.

"Okay! Sister Mulan! You are so amazing! You don't know that Wang Xiu'e's family is about to be angry with us, but we can't say anything to her yet, you are so smart!"

Xu Xiangjun smiled and looked at Qiao Mulan. Thinking of today, he almost wanted to hit this woman several times, but before his hand touched her, she sat down on the ground and slapped herself. As if to do with her, my heart has been aggrieved all the time.

Qiao Mulan glanced at everyone with a smile, and felt that this was the first time I had been so happy with the Xu family. Without Wang Ling and Zhou Juan, I didn't expect the Xu family to be quite simple.

"Brother Xiang Jun, don't praise me so much, I will be proud, everyone should eat quickly, wait a while, there is still a tough battle to fight!"

The thought of waiting a while and confronting Wang Xiu'e and the others, in fact, Qiao Mulan had a headache, but she could only bite the bullet.

But this meal, everyone was very happy to eat, not only because there was meat that hadn't been eaten for a long time, but also because it was the most lively dinner in this period of time.

Although there is no Wang Ling and Zhou Juan, it seems that everyone is eating more lively.

The three children continued to eat the stewed meat, excited, like two greedy kittens, their faces covered with oil, making everyone laugh.

When Wang Xiu'e's family had finished eating at a noodle restaurant at the entrance of the village, they returned to Xu's house and saw that everyone was tidying up the dishes in harmony. It seemed that she had become an eye-catching scenery, a little out of place.

"Hey! Now you can make things clear and pay us back, right?"

Wang Xiu'e glanced at her frowning. Wang Xiuying, who was carrying the bowls and chopsticks and preparing to go to the kitchen, had a very righteous voice, as if everyone in the Xu family owed her.

As soon as Wang Xiuying heard Wang Xiu'e's voice, she immediately put the bowls and chopsticks in her hands on the table in dissatisfaction, and shouted angrily to her:

"Huh! What do you think you are! You should make it clear by yourself, touch your conscience, and say to yourself, what does our family owe you?

Didn't you say that this IOU was lost? What do you want to do now? Is it because our family is so bullied now? "

In the kitchen, Qiao Mulan, who happened to be washing the dishes with Xu Xiangyang and two people, walked out of the kitchen as soon as he heard Wang Xiuying's shout outside. There was no accident when he saw Wang Xiu'e. In terms of speed, they have indeed reached the time.

Qiao Mulan wiped her hands and walked over to Wang Xiuying. Seeing Xu Xiangchun and Xu Xiangjun also coming over, she said to them:

"Brother Xiang Chun, Aunt Wang is also exhausted today. You can help her go in and rest first. Brother Xiang Jun, you should also take the children back to the house."

Qiao Mulan was very polite. Although Xu Xiangjun and Xu Xiangchun were males in the family, they did not have Xu Xiangyang's arbitrariness. They were always too cautious in their actions.