201-210

Chapter 201 Will I Let You Lose?

"What, this small ditch, please help everyone to dig it. Dig a fish pond and it will become your family. What's the big deal? There are more fish ponds like that in the village, and that one is better than yours. good!"

"Yes, just talk to the village and put a seal on it, saying that it's digging a pond for washing clothes!"

"What nonsense? Whoever stamps this little shit, just dig it!"

"A fish pond can store water when flooding occurs, and drought can save an emergency. This is a great thing. We are all here to help. If we are not at ease, we can write a petition to sign and keep it all right..."

In these villages, at this time, I wish that Jin Shunli agreed to dig a fish pond so that they could work and distribute a lot of food.

Some people even talked about it in a whisper, thinking that Jin Shunli's character is so talkative, but it is really not good. Everyone should persuade and force him, and he will definitely agree in the end.

"Oh, this is not good, me, this..."

When Jin Shunli heard what these villagers said, it was almost the same as Mulan's guess. While a little dumbfounded, he pretended to be uncertain and hesitant.

Finally, he said something.

"Forget it, digging fish ponds is of little use. After you finish your work today and receive the food, just go home directly..."

Jin Shunli seems to have made up his mind, but when he left, he stood by the small pond and shook his head, saying that it was too troublesome and required a lot of labor. It would be better to let a few children do it slowly in the future.

As soon as Jin Shunli left, some villagers gathered to discuss.

"Seeing that Jin is going well, I still want to dig fish ponds, but does his family have so much money? Can they afford our wages?"

"I think it can. You didn't see the carriage yesterday that brought back a lot of things. Some people say that Huang Xiulian's family is very rich, and that the money was secretly kept by her family and asked to Qiao Mulan..."

"I said, Jin Shunli is so stupid, so poor that he still has to take in Qiao Mulan. It turns out that the problem is here, or do we think of something?"

...

When those people were discussing, Han Si on one side pricked his ears and listened.

The wealth of Huang Xiulian's family was the result of Qiao Mulan telling him to spread it out. It would be suspicious if the Jin family suddenly built such a magnificent house.

And pushing the source of this money to grandma's natal family, who is also his own natal family, will make people feel a little more normal.

Otherwise, in this era, even if you want to save people, but suddenly too rich, it is also a headache.

Before noon, Han Si passed the news through Qiao Mulan, and Qiao Mulan wanted this result. She told Han Si what to do.

It's just that Han Si hesitated a little.

"Miss Mulan, you are a little bit thankless. Although it is a bit more convenient to dig a pond, it is not worth giving away so much food for nothing. That would be a prodigal..."

"Hehe, I'm not like this. Can you see the grain in the team so peacefully? Just the little grain in the village, everyone is staring there, there must be something serious, and if someone steals the grain, as long as the amount is small , You just sit back and pretend not to see it, okay?"