1261-1270

Chapter 1261

What Wang Dalu said was very excited. With a wave of his hand, he threw the wooden stick in his hand to the ground, and instantly the wooden stick broke in half.

Seeing Wang Dalu being full of anger at Qiao Mulan, Li Wangda finally breathed a sigh of relief.

As long as Wang Dalu can truly deal with Qiao Mulan, it will soon be certain here that as long as Wang Dalu makes a move, no matter how powerful Qiao Mulan's kung fu is, he will not be his opponent.

"Big Brother Wang, don't talk nonsense with her. Hurry up and get rid of the woman who is in the way. President Wang confessed to our task to smash this factory."

Li Wangda kept jumping and shouting on one side, Qiao Mulan shook her head helplessly.

It seems that Wang Chenglin really has no other tactics, except that he wants to blow up the factory, he just smashed it.

He is really a vulgar and violent person, with no connotation at all.

"Wang Dalu, I deeply regret the death of your boss, and I will try my best to compensate you. But if you want to help Wang Chenglin and destroy my factory again, I will never allow it!"

Qiao Mulan stood calmly in front, without any retreat at all, looking at Wang Continent neither humble nor arrogant.

"Huh, our boss is no longer there, what's the use of what you did?"

Qiao Mulan's eyes sank, knowing that there was no way to make sense with Wang Dalu, after all, he was now full of hatred towards him, and felt that he was the murderer of his boss.

But just imagine, if his boss didn't let him go, then he would be the one who died.

Who can help yourself to seek justice?

So this is an unfair proposition, no one is right or wrong.

"I can't make any sense with you. Anyway, you feel that I am the murderer who killed your elder brother, and you want revenge. But in fact, if it wasn't for your boss, I was already a handful of loess. Could it be that I Do your friends also seek revenge from you?"

Qiao Mulan held her arms and calmly looked at Wang Dalu.

Wang Dalu twisted his eyebrows and looked at Qiao Mulan, only knowing that his most admired eldest brother died because of Qiao Mulan, and he must let Qiao Mulan pay for his life.

"Qiao Mulan! You don't need to say more, anyway, I won't make you feel better today, I must let you pay for my boss!"

Qiao Mulan watched Wang Dalu exuding a strong killing intent, knowing that he had already moved to kill himself, and it seemed that today's fierce battle was inevitable.

Cheng Jiaming was on the side, frightened, and immediately stood in front of Qiao Mulan, shouting loudly at Wang Dalu:

"If you want to move Qiao Mulan, pass me first!"

Wang Dalu smiled contemptuously at Cheng Jiaming's fragile appearance.

"Huh, Cheng Jiaming? People of the Cheng family, but I am not afraid. Anyway, I am a desperado. Those forces in your family have no effect on me at all."

After speaking, Wang Dalu took the lead and rushed in front of Cheng Jiaming with a healthy walk.

Qiao Mulan panicked and immediately wanted to pull Cheng Jiaming behind him, but didn't expect Wang Dalu's movements to be too fast. It was too late, and Cheng Jiaming's abdomen was already hit hard by Wang Dalu's fists.