1161-1170

Chapter 1161 Past events

During this period, she has been studying silk, and the historical origin of all kinds of cloth, including the craftsmanship, so she is very confident about Chen Apo's question.

Qiao Mulan coughed lightly, and she said all the silk history she had seen in books these days, including her own knowledge of silk, and the silk patterns she had seen in books, and Chen Apo also. From the beginning, his calm gaze gradually became shocked.

"Unexpectedly, you know a lot about silk than I thought. But knowing more does not mean that I am willing to cooperate with you. You know so much, but it is because you don't know the making of silk. How time-consuming and labor-intensive."

Qiao Mulan nodded earnestly. He did not oppose Chen Apo's point of view. Silk is a very meticulous work. Although in modern times, the production of silk has been changed from man to machine, but the machine has always made it. Not as exquisite and detailed as handmade.

"I agree with you, but silk is a very exquisite thing, and now it is gradually being forgotten by everyone, so we should let everyone know about silk, let it return to everyone's sight, and let silk have more Good development."

He didn't look at Qiao Mulan's bosom, and he was slightly taken aback, as if she really saw the scene of silk reappearing before everyone's eyes.

We must know that silk has been listed as a luxury item by everyone over the years. Many people can't even get enough food and clothing, so how can they enjoy the exquisiteness of silk?

"Do you know? Over the years, almost every year someone told me the same things as you, but no one has ever made me really feel that silk can be seen again.

For a little girl of you, I don't believe it either. I once met a big boss with a net worth of millions. It can be said that he is so rich that he doesn't need to think about it anymore, but he still wants to make silk again. But I still rejected him, do you know why? "

Qiao Mulan shook her head. She knew that many people wanted to start with silk, but it was impossible to really make silk so that silk could play its role again and exert its light and heat.

"That's because he is full of money. He doesn't really want to develop silk, but wants to make money from silk, so it is impossible for me to cooperate with him."

Granny Chen looked at Qiao Mulan firmly. Although she wanted the silk to be known to more people, it did not mean that she agreed to let those people destroy the silk at will.

Qiao Mulan chuckled lightly, causing Granny Chen to frown, and said displeasedly:

"Are you laughing at me? Is there something wrong with what I said? If you are full of money and just want to use silk, then you can go back early tomorrow morning. I won't cooperate with you. "

When it comes to silk being used by these unscrupulous merchants, Granny Chen is full of anger.

Qiao Mulan waved her hand quickly and said:

"Grandma Chen, you misunderstood. Actually, I am not laughing at you, but I think you are very similar to a person. I think you should also know about this person. This is Tian Mingqian's cousin Su Kang. He has exactly the same views as you. Yes, I didn't want silk to be used by others, so I opened a factory and wanted to promote silk, but his power was too weak, so the factory was about to close down at a loss."

Granny Chen knows that Su Kang nodded. She feels that Su Kang is indeed a person who cares about silk. He has made a great contribution to silk. It is a pity that the fortunes are bad, or it is the embarrassing age that everyone just patronizes. To solve the problem of food and clothing, but forget the traditional craftsmanship.