131-140

Chapter 131

"His uncle, you are the oldest person in the Jin family, and you are also a cadre in the village. You are here today as a testimony. I don't want this son. I want him to get out of my house and I will never watch him again...."

The old lady Jin looked resolute at this time, she had no regrets at all, and her language was decisive, and there was no room for discussion at all.

What she said made Jin Shunli unable to stand up even when he stood. He was sad, so sad. Why was he so unbearable in his mother's heart, even the same as the traitorous traitors of the past?

Was driven out of the house, not even allowed to go to the funeral?

"Old sister-in-law, you are confused, we will talk about it when you wake up a little bit!"

"I'm very sober. While I'm still alive, I have to clarify this matter. You can move out of that house quickly and get out. You are not my son, so naturally you can't live in the Jin family..."

Old lady Jin didn't let her go, she insisted that Jinlaosi smoothly get out.

Get out of that house now!

"Mother, how can you be like this? The house was built by me while Dad was alive. I went to work hard for others and asked a group of friends to help build the house. How could you drive us away?"

Jin Shunli was trembling with anger. When he built the house, he was already an adult. He saved the money every year and invited friends to help him. Later, in order to repay the favor of his friends, he also helped others build houses several times.

The house can't be the mother's final say!

"When you built the house, you knew that your parents were there. We built them all. If you know what a child knows, I know you are an unfilial thing. You rely on my house and occupy my house..."

The more the old lady spoke, the more unpleasant it became. Jin Shunli's tears rolled out. He was a man, but he couldn't help crying at this time. From the bottom of my heart, I just thought, it would be nice if Dad was there!

Dad is the fairest person, he will definitely say something fair, and he will definitely say that the house was built by himself.

Outside the house, many people in the older village were unhappy and stood outside the window and shouted.

"Old Mrs. Jin, you are too shameless. At the house where you are four, your fourth son came to my house in person and asked me to do it for him for more than a month. Afterwards, they gave a catty of pork thanks to..."

"The fourth brother Jin was in his twenties when he built the house. At that time, he still borrowed five dollars from me, and it took a few months to pay it back. He said that he wanted to buy the important roof beams and the money was not enough! "

"Yes, Mrs. Jin, the houses of your sons seem to be removed from the eldest and sixth, and the rest are made by the sons themselves!"

"You are not so authentic. How can you be a mother like you, the heart is too wolf, and the tiger will starve to death without eating his son's meat. How can you be like this?"

...

This is the case for rural people. They like watching the excitement, but they also tell the truth about key things, and Jin Shunli was moved by their heart-warming words.

Yes, sometimes outsiders are much better than my own mother, at least others are reasonable and will not turn black and white.

The people outside the house were talking loudly there, and everyone in the yard also got the news. They sat on the stools with joy, thinking that they had washed away the innocent Huang Xiulian. When they heard the words from others, their eyes went dark. He almost fainted.