311-320

Chapter 311 Can't Sit Up!

"Your grandfather and Han Si have both become village leaders? Did you mean it?"

While eating, Xu Xiangyang suddenly said a word, but Qiao Mulan nodded in surprise, a little joyful, Xu Xiangyang really understood her.

Can you even guess this thing?

"Is it because the village has a bad life, or is it because Wang Bingzhang is not treating you badly?"

Xu Xiangyang pondered for a moment, and immediately analyzed that Qiao Mulan was probably wronged in the Jiangxidian. As for her temper, if she was wronged, she would definitely fight back.

Instead of just waiting to die, or relying on others!

"Yes, after a small loss, Wang Bingzhang is too selfish, because his grandfather's new house is more beautiful than his house. He feels uncomfortable and desperately suppresses the foundation for the new house. Haha... "

Speaking of this, Qiao Mulan was angry in her heart. In order to get a foundation, grandpa and grandma took a lot of effort.

In the end, she thought about it and pointed out the place where she lived now, thinking that it was the worst and most remote place. Only then did she get the foundation, but she wasted a lot of manpower and material resources.

This made the environment of that place envious of the whole village.

"It's okay, if Wang Bingzhang really does things too much, I can deal with him..."

Xu Xiangyang's lightly understatement made Qiao Mulan who had been picking vegetables stunned, and a hint of surprise flashed across her face.

"Really, really?"

"Well! Is this Wang Bingzhang so hateful?"

Xu Xiangyang looked at Qiao Mulan's surprised expression, and a strange feeling flashed in his heart. Could it be that Wang Binzhang did too much in the village that Qiao Mulan couldn't bear it?

She had never told herself about this matter!

"Well, it's annoying! Okay, let's not talk about this unhappy thing, eat hot pot, this spicy hot pot is really delicious!"

Qiao Mulan didn't want to mention Wang Binzhang when he was so happy today, besides, she had already let Han Si and grandfather into the village, and Wang Binzhang wanted to bully them in the future, so she had to weigh it.

At the very least, here will not be the same as before, allowing him to handle it, but there is no way.

"Ok!"

Xu Xiangyang smiled and nodded, but a hint of chill flashed in his heart.

Wang Binzhang, actually dared to make a loop for Mulan, that is really too moisturizing to live.

What he relied on was only the identity of the village secretary, but he knew that his secretary was not glorious, and there was a lot of dark history in him.

It's just that I was in the army before and rarely went back to the village.

The relationship between Wang Binzhang and the Xu family has always been good. It is fair and just to his parents and brothers. Xu Xiangyang didn't think much about it.

But if he makes Qiao Mulan unhappy now, then his good days are probably coming to an end.

This hot pot was eaten until the middle of the moon, and Qiao Mulan was very happy, but considering that her grandma was too tired, this night Qiao Mulan planned to go to the hospital to wait for her grandfather.