941-950

Chapter 941 Part time Work

Qiao Mulan felt that since yesterday's incident, Wang Xiuying should hate herself to death, but never thought that she would take the initiative to look for herself, which is really a bit illusory.

Wang Xiuying patiently said to Qiao Mulan:

"Since you gave the money to Wu Deputy Bureau, then Wu Deputy Bureau should give it to me tomorrow. I have one other thing when I come to you today."

Xu Xiangyang stood at the door curling her eyebrows, not knowing what she wanted to do with her hot-headed old lady, looked at Qiao Mulan with some worry, and hoped that his old lady would not cause Qiao Mulan any more trouble.

"Well, Aunt Wang, don't hesitate to say, if I can do it, I will try my best."

Wang Xiuying looked at Qiao Mulan confidently, put on a smile and said:

"You can do it, and only you can do it."

Qiao Mulan looked at the smile at the corner of Wang Xiuying's mouth, and several big words flashed in her mind.

The weasel gave the rooster a New Year's greetings, but he was not at ease!

Qiao Mulan took a look, and Grandma Huang, who was standing at the door of her room worried, said with a smile:

"Grandma Huang, they are Xu Xiangyang's mother and second sister-in-law, you've seen them, they won't embarrass me.

Not to mention Xu Xiangyang's relationship, they are also very kind to me. "

When Qiao Mulan said this, Wang Xiuying's face was very unfriendly.

Qiao Mu Ali, what you mean by these words is not to imply that if she is unwilling, let Wang Xiuying not force it.

Really a difficult woman to deal with.

Although Granny Huang heard what Qiao Mulan said, she could tell from her countless experience that after Wang Xiuying entered the door, she was full of suffocation and a face that was not easy to get along with. I am afraid that she is not so easy to deal with.

But looking at Qiao Mulan's self-confident appearance, Huang Apo also weakly withdrew her worry. Qiao Mulan has always been very clever and will not put herself in danger.

"Okay, then I will go back to the house and lie down for a while. If there is anything, you must tell me!"

Qiao Mulan smiled and nodded, then moved a chair and sat opposite Wang Xiuying, looking at Xu Xiangyang, who was standing at the door and had not left, and then thought for a while and said:

"Brother Wang Yun, I have something wrong here, maybe I don't have time to cook, otherwise you can cook, Granny Huang's stomach is not very good, so I can't be hungry for time, I will trouble you."

"Okay, then I'll cook."

Xu Xiangyang nodded, immediately picked up the food at the door, and walked to the kitchen.

He also had a legitimate reason, and he stayed here in a fair manner.

He was always a little worried about letting him go. After all, Wang Xiuying said to help, he didn't think it would be easy.

After arranging everything, Qiao Mulan looked at Wang Xiuying with a smile, and asked her politely:

"Aunt Wang, I don't know what you want me to help you with? Is it Wang Ling's hospitalization expenses? If this is the case, my clothing store is not very prosperous now. I can sponsor you two hundred.