1141-1150

Chapter 1141

"Wang Lan, what's the matter? Why is there any reason to push customers out?"

Qiao Mulan walked into the clothing store slowly, her voice was lazy, as if she hadn't heard Li Hua's voice.

When Wang Lan saw Qiao Mulan, she immediately walked to Qiao Mulan's side, angrily pointed her finger at Li Hua, and the pile of clothes selected by Li Hua at the cash register.

"Mulan, she buys our latest clothes. Their store has been plagiarizing their designs. This is obviously plagiarizing again! Of course I want to let her go!"

Qiao Mulan didn't answer Wang Lan, but calmly walked to the cashier and took the clothes selected by Li Hua and looked at them one by one.

Sure enough, as Wang Lan said, these clothes were made by the factory yesterday, and the styles are all the latest models. They have just been placed in the store today. Li Hua will come to buy them, and in one breath, all the new clothes I took everything, the purpose couldn't be clearer.

Li Hua looked at Qiao Mulan and said triumphantly:

"What? Boss Joe, are you not going to open the door for business?"

Qiao Mulan put the clothes back on the cash register, and then smiled and said to Li Hua:

"How is that possible? As long as someone buys it, we must sell it. After all, we open the door to do business."

The smile on Li Hua's mouth deepened, but Wang Lan immediately walked to Qiao Mulan's side with an unwilling look, and said anxiously:

"Mulan! You are crazy, this kind of person, why do we sell clothes to her! I don't agree!"

Wang Lan said, like a stunned little child, she hugged all the clothes into her arms, and then put her clothes back to the original place with her lips pouting.

Anyway, she won't let this Li Hua buy a piece of clothing from their store if she is killed. You must know that this clothing is originally available in their clothing store.

But now that Li Hua is plagiarizing everywhere, the clothes of such good quality have turned out to be street stalls on the street. With this tone, how can Wang Lan continue to burn.

Qiao Mulan looked a little bit dumbfounded when she looked at Wang Lan as a child.

"Wang Lan, you put the clothes back. We opened the door to do business. Someone wants to buy clothes. Of course we are going to sell them."

"No! I won't sell to her to anyone!"

Wang Lan hugged the clothes in his arms tightly in anger. These clothes now seem to have become Wang Lan's lifeblood.

Qiao Mulan looked at Wang Lan a little bit dumbfounded. Although Wang Lan was two years older than her, her temper was as cute and tight as a child.

"Hey, give it to me, I will check out Li Hua."

While talking, Qiao Mulan blinked at Wang Lan cleverly. The brightness of her eyes made Wang Lan instantly understand that Qiao Mulan already had an idea to rectify this Li Hua.

"Ok."

Wang Lan knowingly put the clothes in her arms in front of the cash register, and looked at Qiao Mulan curiously, wondering how she would deal with this annoying Li Hua.

Li Hua saw Wang Lan finally put his clothes back, and Qiao Mulan was also preparing to check out for herself, the corner of her mouth smiled deeper.

"Actually, you don't need to be so hostile to me. I am also kind. Seeing your clothing store's business is so poor, I also want to help you.

Although you don't rely on this clothing store to make money, you can't go bankrupt because you don't have a business, right? Besides, I just like to make friends, so I come to your store for consumption, which can be regarded as helping you. "