1241-1250

Chapter 1241 war Begins

Wang Chenglin looked back at Qiao Mulan who was standing inside, then looked at Xu Qinghua, walked slowly to Xu Qinghua's side, and said softly:

"Then please trouble Master Xu to take good care of your sister, so as not to provoke someone who shouldn't be offended because of your reckless personality. Oh, by the way, do you really treat her as your own sister?"

After Wang Chenglin finished speaking, he put his hand on Xu Qinghua's shoulder and patted it hard, his eyes filled with a weird smile, and he left with his men.

Li Yawen immediately ran into the ward nervously, grabbed Qiao Mulan's wrist, looked around, and found that she was unharmed, and finally heaved a sigh of relief.

"Oh, it scared me to death. You don't even know how nervous I am outside! This Wang Chenglin is famously solo. I'm really afraid that you will annoy him because of your own slip of the tongue."

Qiao Mulan smiled indifferently and said:

"Anyway, don't annoy him, I will be enemies with him in the future, so I don't have to be polite."

Qiao Mulan felt refreshed when he thought of Wang Chenglin's slumping appearance just now.

He has always been blocked by the people sent by this guy, and has never seen him face to face. Now he has completely torn his face with this guy, and it seems that he has deeply stimulated his dignity and made him very embarrassed.

Qiao Mulan feels that today is really a beautiful day.

Xu Qinghua looked at Qiao Mulan in a good mood, then thought about Wang Chenglin's annoyed expression when she left, shook her head helplessly, and looked at Qiao Mulan with some worry.

"Mulan, you shouldn't provoke Wang Chenglin. Although this man looks like a benevolent person, he is very cruel to his enemies. You provoke him. Even today, he lost face. In the future, he It will definitely cause you a lot of trouble."

Qiao Mulan smiled and looked at Xu Qinghua, feeling that he used a kind eyebrow to describe Wang Chenglin, isn't it a bit too funny?

She really didn't see the kindness of that guy, but she had a vicious and vicious face.

"Don't worry about him, since I won't succumb to him anyway, he will inevitably become enemies with me. This is already a certainty. I don't think there is any need to entangle and go on my own way. Anyway, I am not arrogant, Qiao Mulan. A soft persimmon that people hold."

Xu Qinghua and Li Yawen both looked worried and sighed helplessly.

There was a sneaky figure at the door. Hearing their conversation just now, he quickly went downstairs and ran to a black car.

Wang Chenglin slowly rolled down the car window, listening to repeat Qiao Mulan's words just now, his eyes grew gloomy, and he said with a sneer:

"Well, I won't let anyone handle it, I want to see how hard her Qiao Mulan's bones are!"

Qiao Mulan didn't know that Wang Chenglin, who was suspicious by nature, would leave a person standing at the door to eavesdrop.

But she didn't say anything important, just said two more cruel words, which made Wang Chenglin even more annoyed.

Qiao Mulan quickly forgot about this episode of Wang Chenglin. When eating, she still ate meat as usual. She was not at all spoiled by Wang Chenglin's appearance, but she felt more happy.

Xu Qinghua and Li Yawen looked at each other helplessly, and couldn't help sighing:

"You really feel relieved! If ordinary people see Wang Chenglin, let alone slap him, just meet his sullen eyes, they are already scared."