951-960

Chapter 951 School Uniform

Qiao Mulan has learned Taekwondo in modern times, and she is also very good, so when dealing with ordinary little thieves, she can pat her chest and say that these are trivial.

But the most troublesome thing right now is the person who follows her every day. It doesn't seem to be easy, and for some reason, Qiao Mulan feels that she has a few more eyes stuck to her.

Could it be that they have added manpower to track themselves?

Why did I feel that there were only two people following her before, but now Qiao Mulan clearly felt that there were no less than six pairs of eyes on her body all around her.

After feeling this weird atmosphere, Qiao Mulan's eyes darkened, and there was a burst of tension in her heart.

In fact, three of the people who followed Qiao Mulan were Wu Jun who sent Xu Xiangyang's former subordinates to protect Qiao Mulan, but he didn't expect Qiao Mulan to be so vigilant and discovered their existence all at once.

If Wu Jun knew it, he would definitely exclaim whether Qiao Mulan had served as a soldier before and had such a high level of anti-reconnaissance ability.

Qiao Mulan pretended to be nonchalant, and did not notice their existence, and walked to the clothing store.

As soon as I entered the clothing store, I saw the teacher who had made an appointment with me to order the uniform design, had already been sitting in the store and waiting for her.

"Hello, sorry to keep you waiting."

The teacher smiled faintly, and his face was very gentle.

"It's nothing, I just finished the work today, so I came to your store and waited for you. I don't know how Mr. Joe, how did you make the design draft?"

This teacher was straightforward and didn't delay too much. From Qiao Mulan's point of view, he was a refreshing person. On the contrary, it was the easiest way to do business with such a person, because there were not so many troubles.

"It's done. For the samples, I have also made a set, otherwise you can come to my office to see it."

Qiao Mulan took a look. The shop had already started to enter customers early in the morning, and she took the teacher to her office.

When passing by Wang Lan, Qiao Mulan thought for a while and said:

"After a while, if someone finds me, you just say that I'm not here, and if Cheng Jiaming comes, you just say that I have something to do and talk to people in the office."

Wang Lan nodded clearly, and said with a smile:

"Don't worry, I will never let anyone disturb you!"

In fact, Qiao Mulan deliberately told Wang Lan because she was afraid that Zhou Juan would still come to pester herself if she did not find a job today.

As for Cheng Jiaming, she can figure it out without thinking, this guy will definitely come to find herself.

After all, he was in this county, and there was nothing wrong with him. It was nothing more than going to the garment factory to see how his batch of goods was progressing.

Therefore, Qiao Mulan kept an eye on her, for fear that Zhou Juan would come in untimely and disturb her.

After entering the office, Qiao Mulan put her design draft in front of the teacher and explained to him:

"I think the school uniforms in our school do not distinguish between men and women, but there is still a big difference between boys and girls. Therefore, I specially designed the school uniforms into two styles for men and women. In this way, it can also distinguish between boys and girls."