1151-1160

Chapter 1151 Su Kang

Tian Mingqian glared at Xia Qingqing annoyed, and tightly guarded Qiao Mulan behind her, just like an old hen guarding her little chicken, and continued to roar to Xia Qingqing:

"Have you been bought by someone again, wanting to kill Mulan? I tell you! You lied to Mulan, but you can't lie to me!"

Xia Qingqing looked at Tian Mingqian aggrievedly and didn't believe in herself at all, feeling very uncomfortable, but opened her mouth, but didn't know how to explain it to her, even though she really didn't have any evil intentions.

"I, I, what I have to say, you can believe me!"

Xia Qingqing was anxious and didn't know what to say, so that Tian Mingqian could believe that she really didn't have any evil intentions, and just wanted to start over with them.

Qiao Mulan looked at Xia Qingqing's panic, and before she spoke, she quickly stopped what Tian Mingqian was about to say.

"Okay, Mingqian, Xia Qingqing already knows that she was wrong, so you should give her a chance to reform and rehabilitate."

Tian Mingqian glanced at Qiao Mulan suspiciously, thinking that she might have been deceived by Xia Qingqing, so she said seriously:

"Mulan, I know you are kind, don't be fooled by her! Have you forgotten how much trouble she caused us at that time? Don't be soft-hearted!"

Qiao Mulan looked helpless when Xia Qingqing was crying in anxious state. Tian Mingqian didn't believe in Xia Qingqing. It could only be said that it was because Xia Qingqing had done too much before.

But I can't look at Xia Qingqing, just cry at someone's door, right?

Qiao Mulan patted Tian Mingqian on the shoulder, and said earnestly:

"Well, Xia Qingqing also suffered a lot this time, so don't embarrass her anymore. I will tell you about this tonight."

Seeing that Qiao Mulan was a little embarrassed, Tian Mingqian could only press the corners of her lips. He glanced at Xia Qingqing questioningly and said:

"Well, I believe in Mulan, but I tell you, if you dare to make any wicked things, I will never let you go!"

Xia Qingqing nodded aggrievedly, seeing that she is really different from before, and Tian Mingqian's attitude finally eased a little.

"Well, I believe what you said, but I tell you, Xia Qingqing, if you dare to be wicked, I will definitely be with you!"

Looking at Tian Mingqian's domineering appearance, Qiao Mulan couldn't help laughing.

"Okay, hurry up and talk about business, didn't you just say that you have a way to find someone who is still making silk?"

Tian Mingqian thought about silk and said:

"You almost forgot about the business. Come with me first. My cousin is out. I don't expect to be back until the evening. But if you want to find someone who is still making silk, it is estimated that the whole Jiangnan is now, except for my cousin. You will never find a second person."

Tian Mingqian raised her chin triumphantly, Qiao Mulan was taken aback, and then she patted Tian Mingqian on the shoulder with joy.

"Mingqian! You are really my lucky star! As soon as I saw you, I found the whereabouts of silk. You don't know how many shops I ran this morning. No one is making silk anymore!"

Tian Mingqian no longer had the embarrassment that he had when they first met, and returned to the usual ease. She smiled and put her hand on Qiao Mulan's shoulder.

Seventies' Sweet Wife Is Hot and Spicy!On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara