1311-1320

Chapter 1311 Murder Case

Just as Qiao Mulan was guessing what was going on, Wang Lan's familiar voice came from the clothing store, but it seemed a little flustered.

"You, what are you talking about! I told you everything, Granny Huang was not killed by Tian Mingqian! This matter has nothing to do with us!"

When Qiao Mulan heard this, she was stunned on the spot, her brain plunged into a blank.

Granny Huang?

Granny Huang is dead?

And also got involved with Tian Mingqian and Xia Qingqing. What happened?

Qiao Mulan felt like she had walked into a mist, and she couldn't figure out how, what happened when she was absent during this period of time?

"You wandering hoof! Don't lie to us here! You are the one who killed my mother! Poor my mother just died unexplainably, you are plotting my mother's house!"

"You bullshit!"

There was a hoarse cry from Wang Lan, followed by a sound of breaking things, and it seemed that something had been smashed to the ground.

"You dare to hit someone! Xiao Li, go to the police!"

When Qiao Mulan heard that Wang Lan had been beaten, she immediately rushed into the clothing store with Wang Dalu and Tang San.

Only a few women had been grouped together, and Wang Lan's hair was gripped tightly by a woman, and it was very painful just looking at it.

Qiao Mulan looked at Wang Lan frowning, and immediately rushed up and pulled away the woman who was pulling Wang Lan's hair. But the strength of this woman was too great. Not only did Qiao Mulan not pull the woman away, she was instead The woman pushed to the ground.

"Who are you! There is nothing for you here!"

When Wang Lan was dragged by several women, she was shocked when she saw that the person sitting on the ground turned out to be Qiao Mulan.

"Mulan!"

With this sound, several other people immediately turned their heads in Qiao Mulan's direction, and the leading woman even looked at Qiao Mulan with a frown, and questioned:

"You are Qiao Mulan!"

Qiao Mulan looked at the cruelty in the woman's eyes, took a deep breath, got up with the help of Wang Dalu, and calmly said to the woman:

"I am Qiao Mulan, the boss here, if you have anything to say, tell me!"

Qiao Mulan curled her eyebrows and looked at the strange woman in front of her. From the woman's expression, she seemed to know herself.

"Huh! Is it you woman who lied to my mother and asked my mother to give you the house?"

The woman reached out aggressively and was about to grab Qiao Mulan's collar, but Wang Dalu took the lead and blocked it, and opened the woman's hand with a slap.

"Respect! Be careful, I'm welcome!"

Wang Dalu was originally a person who wandered on the tip of a knife all year round. Needless to say, his face was cruel, but his body exuded a brutal aura that was enough to shock these women who had never seen the world.

"you!"

The woman who was originally very arrogant and domineering, after seeing Wang Dalu, she immediately stunned, and took a step back with some fear, but she still yelled at Qiao Mulan unforgivingly: