881-890

Chapter 881 Looking For Something

A big family sitting at the table full of people, eating lively. Although Qiao Mulan has always been struggling and pretending to be happy, her lonely eyes still didn't deceive everyone, but everyone didn't care about it. Xuan, did not mention the three words Xu Xiangyang again.

"Mulan, when are you going back to the county seat? The business of your clothing store, and the clothing factory, can't be left without people for a moment."

Huang Xiuying looked at Qiao Mulan tentatively while eating.

Asking her to go to work earlier is also to help her divert her attention earlier, otherwise she is really scared, and if she keeps down like this, Qiao Mulan will go crazy one day.

Qiao Mulan lowered her eyes, was silent for a while, and said with a smile:

"I plan to go back to the county town tomorrow...Wait for a while to gain a foothold in the county town, I will buy a big house and take you all to live in the county town."

Xu Xiangyang has already left, and her feelings have fallen into a void. At this moment, she only hopes that Huang Xiuying's family can live a happy life, so all she does is for Huang Xiuying, and Huang Xiuying is the spiritual pillar to keep her going.

"You don't have to make yourself too hard. We are already very content in life now. You just have to take care of yourself, meet another person well, and make yourself happy."

Huang Xiuying sighed slightly, watching that Qiao Mulan had lost a lot of weight in just two days, and she was distressed.

"No, I won't like anyone in the future. I want to focus all of my work on work. Work is the most important thing for me in the future, and other things are meaningless to me. "

Qiao Mulan smiled faintly and shook her head slightly. Her eyes and expression made everyone bow their heads and said nothing.

Xu Xiangyang felt very uncomfortable. He did not expect that the news of his death would have caused such a big impact on Qiao Mulan.

Vanke and Wang Lan looked at each other and squeezed their hands together under the table.

The matter of Qiao Mulan and Xu Xiangyang made them re-recognize each other's feelings once again, and also let them know that they must cherish the person in front of them and must protect themselves. They are each other's everything, and there must be no accidents. .

After eating, Qiao Mulan walked slowly out of the yard by herself. Tian Mingqian was about to wash the dishes. Seeing Qiao Mulan was leaving, she hurriedly followed behind her, fearing that something might happen to her.

"Mulan, where are you going? I'll go with you."

Qiao Mulan gave Tian Mingqian a relieved smile, put her hand on her shoulder, patted it lightly, and said:

"Don't worry, I just want to go out and breathe, nothing will happen."

Tian Mingqian curled her lips and wanted to continue going out with Qiao Mulan, but Qiao Mulan didn't want her to follow.

Xu Xiangyang has been paying attention to Qiao Mulan's movements. He saw that Qiao Mulan would not let Tian Mingqian follow, so he walked quietly behind Tian Mingqian.

"Don't worry, I'll follow her and make sure she won't be in any danger."

Tian Mingqian curled her lips, trying to say something, but seeing Xu Xiangyang already following Qiao Mulan, she didn't think much about it, so she let him follow.

After all, he was a soldier. If someone from Wang Xiuying's family came to trouble Qiao Mulan, he would definitely protect her.

Qiao Mulan walked slowly on the streets of the country, looking around constantly, reminiscing about the scene when he and Xu Xiangyang were strolling in these streets at that time.