851-860

Chapter 851 Set Up The Bureau

"Okay, rest assured, within half a year, I will find a way to make up two million."

Qiao Mulan estimated that a current garment factory and clothes made by herself would take at least a year to make up 200,000.

However, the development of electronic products is rapid, and time cannot be neglected, so she must grasp the business opportunities of electronic products in her own hands as soon as possible.

"Qiao Mulan, this is two hundred thousand! Our family has a solid background and some resources from our ancestors, so I can get to where I am now.

You don't have any background. Even if you have Xu Xiangyang, you seem to be the only one who can help you. I don't think you can earn these two hundred thousand in half a year.

I know that you are an ambitious person, but you have to do what you can. The big deal is that we can start implementing this plan in two years. Don't be so impatient. "

Cheng Jiaming knows how many catties Qiao Mulan has, and she has already made an estimate of the income of her clothing shop. Even if her clothing shop has undergone a greater change in half a year, she can only make a profit. Less than fifty thousand.

But two hundred thousand is really not a small number. Qiao Mulan has no relationship background. Xu Xiangyang is just a position as a deputy of the regiment, and there is no network that can help Qiao Mulan, including the leaders of the Industrial and Commercial Bureau, Xu Xiangyang even more. I don't know.

To put it bluntly, Xu Xiangyang, who was a soldier, couldn't help Qiao Mulan at all if she wanted to do business.

Just relying on Qiao Mulan as a woman, let alone earning 200,000 in half a year, in fact, 50,000 is already a woman's greatest energy in the current society.

"You don't have to worry about this, I must have my own way, and what I want, but it's not just the things in front of me."

Qiao Mulan raised the corners of her mouth confidently, and didn't make trouble for the astronomical figure of 200,000.

It seemed to her that there was no resistance at all for these two hundred thousand.

Cheng Jiaming looked at her confident smile and suddenly smiled.

"Okay, then I will wait for your capital to be in place in half a year, and we will begin to formally occupy this new high-end industry!"

Since getting to know Qiao Mulan, hasn't she been using various speeds different from ordinary people to expand and spread her business network at an astonishing speed?

A normal person can work hard for a year, but he saw that Qiao Mulan took less than a month to complete it.

Then he also believed that within half a year, Qiao Mulan would surprise herself again.

The two chatted for a while, seeing that the time was almost up, they went out to get in the car and drove to the hotel they had agreed with Xu Linrong.

As soon as he arrived at the door of the hotel, Vanke walked over with a smile on his face.

"You have already come?"

Qiao Mulan was a little surprised, didn't Vanke have something to talk about, maybe it will come later? Why did the time come a little earlier instead?

Vanke smiled mysteriously and said:

"Because things went so smoothly, I just bought a batch of the latest textile machines directly from a friend recommended by an old friend. This time our cloth production speed will be much faster.