21-30

Chapter 21-I hope you can stay

Qiao Mulan was dumbfounded, she never expected that Xu Xiangyang was so bold?

When someone said surprisingly that he wanted to marry him, how dare he kiss her forcibly?

This this......

Qiao Mulan's mind was blank at this time. Except for the suffocation, she just felt hot all over her body, and because she was a little bit resistant, she closed her lips tightly.

Even a somewhat clumsy Xu Xiangyang tried to pry open her lips, but she took a bite.

This bastard, dare to do this to him, deserve it!

However, even if he was bitten by Qiao Mulan, the bloody smell irritated him even more, which made him hold Qiao Mulan tighter, and he didn't let go of his hands tightly. There was a feeling of wanting to rub her into his body.

The dizziness and excitement made Xu Xiangyang almost addicted, and she would not let go of anything, but Qiao Mulan felt uncomfortable, she felt that she was suffocating.

Moreover, the temperature of Xu Xiangyang's body was too high. At this time, it was like a hot stove. Qiao Mulan felt that she would burn herself in the next moment without leaving any residue.

He wanted to talk, his mouth was blocked by Xu Xiangyang, and the strong, almost suffocating man's breath passed from his body, making Qiao Mulan's legs weak at this time.

The whole person was like being in the clouds and mist, and she couldn't exert any strength all over her body. She beat Xu Xiangyang vigorously with her hands, but hitting him was more like a small tabby cat tickling him.

Finally, Qiao Mulan, who couldn't help it, gave Xu Xiangyang a kick again, which made him aware of Qiao Mulan's unhappiness.

After letting go, Xu Xiangyang's entire face was red and black, like cooked shrimp, and even a hint of panic that he had never seen before, but he smiled.

"So sweet!"

"Asshole, you are an asshole!"

Qiao Mulan was furious at this time, picked up the pillow on one side of the bed, and smashed Xu Xiangyang on top of her head and face.

What did this bastard do?

I am too courageous and dare to kiss her forcibly. Have you asked her for advice?

"Mulan, don't, let's get married soon..."

Xu Xiangyang saw the big pillow, but he didn't evade, but with a doting smile on his face, just looking at Qiao Mulan with a smile.

His smile was shining like the blue sky, which made people look particularly comfortable, and it was the first time that Qiao Mulan saw Xu Xiangyang smile like that, the kind of cheerful smile from the heart.

His smile was content, but Qiao Mulan was upset.

"Xu Xiangyang, let me tell you, who promised to marry you? Who do you think you are? If you say you marry, you will marry? You are willing, but I am not willing anymore. Who wants to talk to you, I can tell you, I Qiao Mulan has My own idea!"

At this time, Qiao Mulan was like a firecracker that was lit, and she said with a snap, the more she said, the less smile on Xu Xiangyang's face.

But his pair of shiny eyes, brighter than the stars, has been watching her intently.

"Well, I can wait until you change your mind, but my vacation is about to end. I just want to confirm our relationship early. I know the situation at home is not very good, I can take you in the army!"