141-150

Chapter 141 Exchange

The door of Aniu's yard was concealed. As soon as she pushed the door, the door opened by herself. In the yard, Aniu was taking out a vase from the carriage. The vase was small with plum blossoms on it.

But the shape and craftsmanship made Qiao Mulan's eyelids jump. How could this vase look like the legendary plum bottle?

The price of such things is not low for later generations, and most of them appear in museums. Ordinary people have no chance to see it.

This Aniu is amazing, who is he?

"It's a coincidence, Alan, you are here, quickly, please in the house, by the way, help me see this vase!"

Qiao Mulan didn't tell the truth to Aniu, he didn't know her real name, and even Qiao Mulan suspected that this Aniu was definitely not his real name.

And seeing that he has a sharp vision and profound knowledge, he doesn't look like a rough man in the countryside.

"Okay, I'm here this time, I have something to ask, do you have a channel to eliminate a batch of goods!"

"Liberation shoes?"

As soon as Qiao Mulan talked about the goods, Ah Niu's eyes brightened. The quality of the Jiefang shoes was not good, and they were sold so well that they became famous in his hands.

Many people called for the Jiefang shoes in his hands, and they would rather spend one or two yuan more, which made him a lot of money.

"Without Jiefang shoes, can you still sell food? Or some special products, like imported biscuits, milk powder and even good clothes, etc., are all first-class goods..."

It's not that Qiao Mulan is bragging, or the worst thing in the space, I'm afraid it's amazing!

Qiao Mulan's words made Aniu's heart throb, and his eyes looked up and down Qiao Mulan, as if he had to stare at a hole in her.

"Yes, yes, a lot of them. As long as you have the means to get things, I can sell them. You don't know, there are no food in some places, especially when the food can save a lot of people. Sometimes you may not be able to buy it if you have money, do you understand?"

Aniu's voice is actually a little trembling, he has guessed countless times in the bottom of his heart.

What is Qiao Mulan's identity, and where did her supplies come from?

We must know that the control at the time was still very strict. The people who could produce such materials were those who had the ability and the background. Of course, such people were not suitable for everyone.

However, he really needs those things, many people need them!

"I have food, can you sell it? For example, a few thousand catties, or more?"

Qiao Mulan looked at A Niu at this time. In fact, she had also observed A Niu. There were several cooperations over time. She felt that A Niu could still be trusted.

Especially his generosity and arrogance, ordinary people can't pretend, metaphorically changing the desk with his own shoes, he clearly knows the value of the desk, but as long as he needs some shoes, he gave it to her.

"Yes, I can sell as many as I can safely. In fact, there are many people who need food. I have a way. Believe me, yes, this Song Dynasty plum bottle is what I exchanged for fifty catties of rice and a pair of Jiefang shoes!"

When talking about the plum bottle, A Niu handed the plum bottle to Qiao Mulan.

There is also a pleading in his eyes: "If you really have a way, this plum bottle will be given to you, I guarantee to sell all the food and supplies safely, you can ask for money or antiques, and I can help you trade it for you. What you want..."