771-780

Chapter 771 Love Letter

Vanke felt a splitting headache when he thought of this, and couldn't help holding his forehead.

Qiao Mulan glanced at the Zhenliang fabric in her hand. Although she didn't know what Zhenliang was made of, it seemed to have silk threads inside.

"Brother Wan, don't worry, I'm looking for you, and it happens to be something to discuss. You can take a look at this fabric and see if you can produce it."

Vanke held Qingliang and kept looking at it in his hand. This was a fabric he hadn't seen before. He couldn't help but asked Qiao Mulan curiously: "What kind of fabric is this? Why have I never seen it before?"

Qiao Mulan smiled and said to him: "This is something I got accidentally. It seems to be from a foreign country. You can help me see if there is any silk thread in it, then I can help you solve the thread pressure. The issue of goods. Because I need a lot of such fabrics."

Foreign stuff is the best excuse now, otherwise, Qiao Mulan can't say that it is fabrics decades later, right?

But fortunately, few people in this era really go abroad. When it comes to foreign countries, no one will have any doubts.

"Really? That's great. Let me study it. If there are results, I will go to your store to find you."

Qiao Mulan is nothing more than giving charcoal in the snow. If he can really solve his backlog of silk threads, it really solves a big problem for him!

Coming out of Vanke, Qiao Mulan and Acai took a downwind tractor and went back. They just saw a neat pair of teams moving forward. They happened to see Xiao Zhang, the guard next to Xu Xiangyang, and Qiao Mulan was excited about jumping off the car. Fortunately, he was stopped by A Cai in time.

"Oh, my sister! Don't be so excited, it's just that the guard next to Brother Xu is not Brother Xu himself."

After the car stopped, Qiao Mulan rushed over at the fastest speed.

"Huh, Xu, where is Xu Xiangyang?"

Xu Xiangyang would be there as long as Xiao Zhang was there. Qiao Mulan kept looking around while asking.

"Sister Mulan, you don't need to read it. Our deputy Xu Tuan did not come back. This time I also came back with the team to transport things. Deputy Xu Tuan asked me to come back with the team in order to deliver this letter to you. "

Xiao Zhang handed the envelope in his arms to Qiao Mulan with a smile. Looking at the familiar handwriting on it, Qiao Mulan's heart was filled with longing.

It's a pity that it's hard to solve lovesickness by seeing things!

With Xu Xiangyang's letter, Qiao Mulan took A Cai and randomly found a small stall on the side of the road to eat, and then hurriedly sent him away.

"Hey, he is really a person who has forgotten his friends..."

Acai looked at Qiao Mulan anxiously about to go home to read the letter, so she shook her head helplessly, lamenting that she had been thrown on the street by her ignorance.

Back home, Qiao Mulan closed the door and looked at the envelope in her hand tenderly.

This should be how every girl feels when she receives a love letter.

Uneasy, excited, uneasy, with a little bit of joy, expecting the letter to be full of love and love...

Qiao Mulan took a deep breath, then slowly opened the envelope, and saw that there was a strong and powerful writing...