1271-1280

Chapter 1271

"Who are you?"

Qiao Mulan asked again, the confusion in front of him disappeared a little bit, the man's facial features were also revealed little by little, and a familiar smiling face appeared in front of Qiao Mulan.

"I'm Cheng Jiaming!"

Qiao Mulan looked at the man in front of her in confusion, she was the most familiar Cheng Jiaming, but the voice was not the same, but she couldn't remember who the voice belonged to.

Looking in front of him, Cheng Jiaming, who was so hard to see his appearance, began to dissipate a little bit.

Qiao Mulan stretched out her hand in fear. She didn't want to be alone anymore. She was afraid of the feeling of being abandoned by the world and immediately stretched out her hand to grab it.

He also shouted vigorously:

"Cheng Jiaming, don't leave me!"

Having been sitting by the bed, let Vanke and Xu Qinghua go to bed first, Cheng Jiaming, who was guarding Qiao Mulan's bed by himself, suddenly heard Qiao Mulan's yelling, and immediately held her hand tightly.

"Mulan, I'm here, I've always been, I haven't left you."

Cheng Jiaming's eyes were a little moist for a moment, but he didn't expect that Qiao Mulan was still so worried about herself in her dream.

Was it because I saw that I was injured at the time that I worried that I would leave her? Cheng Jiaming was moved by the thought of this, and tears rolled down.

When Qiao Mulan slowly opened her eyes, she saw Cheng Jiaming's tears, she looked at him with a frown, and then slowly stretched out her hand to wipe the tears from his cheeks.

This gentle and ambiguous movement made Cheng Jiaming's body stiff, but his heart was beating like a deer.

"Mulan, you, me, I'll call a doctor."

Cheng Jiaming was flustered and at a loss. He only felt that the way Qiao Mulan looked at him was really weird. He only appeared when Qiao Mulan looked at Xu Xiangyang.

That was because he was jealous of Xu Xiangyang countless times, and longed for Qiao Mulan to look at him with that kind of eyes.

How could Cheng Jiaming not get excited now that he got what he wanted.

"No, no, don't you leave me, okay?"

Qiao Mulan's mind was full of the lost dream just now, she was very frightened, afraid of being alone, and afraid that Cheng Jiaming would leave herself like a dream again.

Cheng Jiaming felt that he was about to be deprived of oxygen, looking at the little hand holding his arm, he was excited not knowing what to say.

I just feel that everything is like a dream. This is the intimacy that Qiao Mulan has to Xu Xiangyang. I didn't expect that Qiao Mulan would treat herself like this one day. This made Cheng Jiaming excitedly feel that her tears were about to fall out. Up.

"Mulan, don't worry, I won't leave you."

Cheng Jiaming looked at Qiao Mulan's gentle eyes excitedly. Although it felt strange, why Qiao Mulan was so close to herself, but she was stunned again. Maybe it was her self-sacrifice that made Qiao Mulan fall in love. Own.

Although Cheng Jiaming thought this way, he also knew clearly that these were just self-deceptions.

There is only Xu Xiangyang in Qiao Mulan's heart. What's more, her current body can't give Qiao Mulan happiness.