211-220

Chapter 211 Love Gives Birth to Hatred

Teacher Chen, who was already in pain and was about to faint, was reluctant to say anything at this time.

This made Qiao Mulan, who thought she was a bit heavy, no longer feel guilty in an instant, and even wondered if her strength was too light just now, she should be giving him a hard shot.

This teacher Chen hid too deeply, and only now he has revealed his true colors.

"Hahaha, what you think is pretty beautiful, but unfortunately, your brain is not enough. Do you think the whole world is around you? Just expel a teacher and a few students by doing something out of nothing?"

Although I haven't figured it out yet, what Teacher Chen said about plagiarism is.

But Qiao Mulan fully believed in the character of Jin Zhenyu and Jin Zhenxiu. These two children occasionally lied or had some minor problems, but they would never plagiarize in exams.

What test papers did you even steal?

The Jin family used to be poor, but since he came here, the family conditions are not only the best in the village, but also top-notch. Moreover, my grandma has been educating a few children very well.

In my memory, although they have many children because of poverty, they haven't read much.

But every child's behavior is very good, belonging to the kind, poor although poor, but very ambitious.

Therefore, there is no such thing as plagiarism and stealing test papers.

In order to achieve his own goals, Teacher Chen's mind is really disgusting, and he still wants to threaten him with these things?

Improper teacher?

That would have to be because I didn't want to be it. It was impossible to be driven away by him. She Qiao Mulan was not so persuaded.

"Qiao Mulan, I do what I said, why don't you just wait and see?"

"Hehe, just you, can you still wait and see?"

Qiao Mulan glanced contemptuously. Mr. Chen squatted and stood in an indecent posture. He only felt that what he said was just walking and seeing, it was very funny.

For the injury he suffered, it is estimated that he may not be able to walk normally for the time being, and he wants to wait and see, then, she waits.

After saying this, Qiao Mulan turned around and left, too lazy to pay attention to this teacher Chen.

Such a beautiful night scene has been destroyed by him. It's really a shame. Why didn't this person see it before? It's such a virtue?

It seems that in the future, I will try to stay alone from men as little as possible. Who knows if I am dealing with an individual or an animal?

When I thought of this, Qiao Mulan couldn't help thinking of Xu Xiangyang on the way back.

Is that guy a human or a beast?

I seem to be confused when I think about it, I really feel desperate and blush, hey, I almost treat such a beast as an adult.

Qiao Mulan returned to the house in a bad mood, and as soon as she entered the door, she saw the light in the back room turned on. Two sisters Jin Zhenyu and Jin Zhenxiu were writing something, while the twins were holding the sister's pen and drawing something in the palm of her hand.

Grandma lowered her head and squeezed their hands to teach them to write. The old eight fell asleep as usual, and the children dozed off a lot.

"Mulan, what's the matter with you, who made you angry?"