1411-1420

Chapter 1411 non-stop

"That's good. As long as the work can start, I will send them the first batch of goods immediately. Shufen, you may be very busy then, because we have to open this clothing store in Meixian as soon as possible. ."

When I saw Li Hua today, Qiao Mulan had already understood that Wang Chenglin must have more movement waiting for her, so their time was too short, and they had to open all the chain clothing stores as soon as possible.

"Well, I almost learned a lot from my master. Trust me, there must be no problems with the clothing store here."

Qiao Mulan nodded, glanced at Hu Chengjun and Tian Mingqian, and said in a deep voice:

"The time left for us is getting less and less. I have to open more clothing stores as soon as possible. Therefore, I will leave early tomorrow morning. I will go back and settle everything in order. Brother Hu, here is still I need to trouble you, and help me follow the progress of Old Man Chen and the others. Once the goods are enough, they will immediately arrange for someone to help me transport them to the Mulan factory."

Hu Chengjun nodded, Tian Mingqian also knew that Qiao Mulan was really going to face Wang Chenglin this time.

"Don't worry, there is still me here. If Qin Shufen encounters anything when opening a store, I will help her solve it, so you can rest assured to do your thing. My ability to open a store, you can still rest assured of."

Hearing Tian Mingqian's confident words, Qiao Mulan was finally relieved.

Not much to say, plus today, except for one patient, Tian Mingqian, the rest of the people are exhausted enough, so they didn't say much, and a few people fell apart.

Qiao Mulan returned to Qin Shufen's house and fell asleep.

When he woke up at eight o'clock the next morning, Qin Shufen had already cooked breakfast.

"I know you must go back early today, so I have prepared meals for you early, eat more so that you don't get hungry on the road. I also made some buns for you specially, and you will take them on the road later. , Eat when you are hungry."

Qiao Mulan looked at Qin Shufen, a good girl, really thoughtful. It seemed that only her mother had done this kind of care for herself. After that, no one could be so considerate to herself like Qin Shufen.

"Shufen, why are you so good! I really love you so much."

As Qiao Mulan said, she hugged Qin Shufen tightly in her arms, and then she kissed her face hard.

Qin Shufen was kissed for the first time, her cheeks blushed, she looked at Qiao Mulan embarrassingly, and then pretended to be disgusted and said: "Have you brushed your teeth? Just kiss me, wash your face and brush your teeth!"

"Really!"

Qiao Mulan was in a good mood and rushed into the bathroom to brush her teeth and wash her face, and then ate the loving breakfast made by Qin Shufen, and she was very satisfied.

After breakfast, Qiao Mulan didn't bring anything when she came, so she walked very freely without any luggage.

"Okay, you don't want to see you off. I may be here again in two days. Don't be so sad, as if I will never see you again after I'm gone."

Qin Shufen pursed the corners of her lips and sighed and said:

"Hey, I have been with you for a long time, and when you suddenly leave like this, I really feel a little empty in my heart."

Qiao Mulan looked at Qin Shufen with tears in her eyes, and hurriedly hugged her into her arms, and said with a smile:

"Okay, okay, I will be back soon. Don't forget that I will cooperate with Old Man Chen. I will definitely come back as soon as I have time. Besides, when the clothing store is stable, you can recruit two of them. The clerk at that time, you can also visit the Mulan factory to let you see what a big factory is."