811-820

Chapter 811 Picks up Things

"Our boss said that every quarter, every month, there will be different styles, and there is also a monthly auction that is exclusively customized. There is no second one on the market."

A Cai was guilty of propaganda, and several customers were full of excitement.

"Really, I have to come to this shop every month. The clothes are so good-looking. The most important thing is that the price is so cheap."

Qiao Mulan smiled and looked at the few people, then stood on the table and shouted in the loudest voice: "Seeing that everyone likes our new fabric, we can also confirm mass production."

"Now the price of clothing is not final. When our fabrics really start mass production, the cost price of each piece of clothing will be lowered, so the sales price will also be lowered. Welcome you to pay attention to our store at any time. "

Upon hearing Qiao Mulan's words, everyone instantly became excited, and every customer was excited, and even began to look forward to mass production.

"Mulan, many of the clothes are out of stock, and the things in our warehouse are almost gone."

When Tian Mingqian went to the storeroom to get new clothes, he found that the clothes in the storeroom were gone, only the clothes outside.

However, the customers outside are still crowded in continuously, and now they have not even arrived in the afternoon, it is obvious that they are about to sell short.

"It seems we can get off work early today, good news."

When the door was opened in the morning, Qiao Mulan had already guessed it when he saw the crowded customers. It is estimated that today is not able to support a day at all. It is estimated that all the inventory in the warehouse will be sold out in less than half a day.

"Boss, do you have any more clothes? Get me two more."

"Boss, why are the clothes here? Are you not rushing to replenish them?"

There was a noisy noise from customers asking for clothes, and more and more people gradually came along, and everyone looked at Qiao Mulan with frowning.

Qiao Mulan smiled faintly and waved to everyone, and said, "I'm really sorry, because our Zhenliang fabric has just been produced at home. If we customize it by hand, the clothes are already in short supply."

"I didn't expect everyone to love this clothes so much. The inventory is now empty and only the clothes in the store are left. But don't worry, we will make up for the goods the day after tomorrow, and our discount will continue until the end of this month. ."

"Oh, what? It's out of stock. I haven't chosen to go in yet. The clothes are so cheap."

"Forget it, I can only come again in two days, but this discount can last until the end of the month, which is really good news."

Obviously, everyone hasn't enjoyed themselves yet, but the clothes are already sold out. Everyone's brows are frowning, and they are still unfinished.

But when I thought that the discount would continue, I immediately smiled. Customers started to pay one after another, and a few people grabbed all the remaining clothes, and the shelves in the store were empty in an instant.

"Welcome to visit you next time, our goods will be fully replenished the day after tomorrow, and I hope you will come again."

Qiao Mulan, Tian Mingqian, Wang Lan and the three men all stood neatly at the door, bowing to every guest. Qiao Mulan really did not expect Cheng Jiaming, the big boss, to be able to work so hard. It really refreshed him. New cognition.