1061-1070

Chapter 1061 He Is A Celebrity

After Xu Qinghua finished speaking, Qiao Mulan went straight to the subject.

"So are there any requirements for this dress?"

Xu Qinghua smiled mysteriously, and then said:

"A set of men's, a set of women's, for people."

Qiao Mulan looked at Xu Qinghua with a black line, and for the first time felt that Xu Qinghua was an unreliable person. What kind of request did this say!

Whether it's a formal dress or ordinary casual wear, isn't it all for meeting people?

"Gone?"

Xu Qinghua smiled and shrugged, and said with ease:

"Use your imagination, I believe you can, and you actually have one more message than them!"

Qiao Mulan frowned and asked: "What is it?"

"To see people......"

Qiao Mulan was completely speechless, she was stunned for a long time, and suddenly regretted whether her decision was right.

Seeing that Qiao Mulan has been looking at herself sadly, Xu Qinghua said with a smile:

"Don't look at me like that. This is really an exam question. Which exam paper have you seen that gives you such details?

If you say more in detail, isn't it equivalent to telling you the answer! "

Well, Qiao Mulan now knows that Xu Qinghua will never tell herself extra words.

But who exactly did this dress meet?

It's a bit strange to be able to make people in the capital attach so much importance, and all the designers care about it.

Seeing that Qiao Mulan was still guessing, Xu Qinghua didn't say much, and stood up tacitly with Lao Zhong.

"Well, I won't bother you. Your time is already much shorter than that of others, but I believe you will not let me down."

After Xu Qinghua and Qiao Mulan shook hands in a friendly manner, they walked out of the office with Lao Zhong.

When passing the men's clothing area, he and Lao Zhong chose a few more clothes.

However, they seemed to choose a lot, and they took one of every menswear style.

After Qiao Mulan gave them a 20% discount, Xu Qinghua and Lao Zhong returned home with a full load.

But when he left, Xu Qinghua specially reminded Qiao Mulan:

"Don't spread this matter out, because this matter is relatively secret and nobody knows about it, so you must keep the news."

Qiao Mulan nodded, but didn't feel that this kind of thing should be kept secret.

But people actually have this requirement, and she doesn't need to think about it.

After watching Qiao Mulan send Xu Qinghua and the others away, Tian Mingqian and Wang Lan immediately looked at Qiao Mulan gossiping.

"Who are they? They seem to be very powerful, what are you talking about? Do we have new business again?"

Qiao Mulan glanced at them silently, and then said:

"What new business! Do you think our current factory can still take orders?"

Tian Mingqian and Wang Lan seemed to think about it, but when Qiao Mulan didn't want to say it, they didn't ask much.

Things were going on in a relatively orderly manner. When they had dinner together in the evening, Cheng Jiaming and Vanke told Qiao Mulan that construction on Li Wangda's land had already begun.