1101-1110

Chapter 1101 has changed

As soon as Wang Lan came out, she asked Qiao Mulan suspiciously:

"What's wrong with Tian Mingqian? Why is it suddenly different? You didn't even know that she was staring at her just now, and I was so scared that I didn't dare to say a word."

Qiao Mulan knew that Wang Lan was indeed frightened by Tian Mingqian's angry gaze just now. In fact, even she was frightened by Tian Mingqian.

"Well, I know that when people are angry, they will always do something different from the usual behavior. We are all understandable."

Qiao Mulan smiled faintly, but in her heart she kept thinking about whether this matter would cause Tian Mingqian to be separated from herself.

Just thinking of this, Qiao Mulan can't help but feel a little worried.

Although she doesn't know exactly why Tian Mingqian is angry, she also vaguely feels that Tian Mingqian seems to be a little angry with herself. What is the specific matter, seems to have to wait for tomorrow to ask Cheng Jiaming.

Because everyone had to stay in the hospital for observation for one day, only Xu Xiangyang and Qiao Mulan were going back, but when she left, Grandma Huang told Xu Xiangyang at the request of a thousand warnings.

"Although you two are going to get married, don't go too far.

So you will go back to your house tonight, just as Xu Xiangjun also went back. "

Xu Xiangyang looked at Huang Apo with some dumbfounding, but knowing that it was all for Qiao Mulan's good reputation, he smiled and nodded in agreement.

The two of them walked in the quiet streets of the county town, very comfortable. The cool breeze blowing by them made them feel more energetic.

Qiao Mulan was actually a little depressed after she walked out of Tian Mingqian's ward today. Even when she was having dinner with everyone, she was a little bit unconscious. Xu Xiangyang saw this in his eyes.

"Mulan, what's wrong with you?"

Xu Xiangyang looked at Qiao Mulan curiously. There was no one at this time, so they could have a good talk.

Qiao Mulan curled her lips, sighed, and said:

"I always feel that Tian Mingqian is about to break up with me."

Xu Xiangyang looked at Qiao Mulan with some surprise. He knew that Tian Mingqian could be said to be Qiao Mulan's first best friend. The relationship between the two people was even worse. How could there be such a thing as a breakup?

"I think you have thought about it. Tian Mingqian quarreled with Cheng Jiaming, so she was in a bad mood."

Qiao Mulan shook her head. She still remembered that when Tian Mingqian first saw her, although she was calm, her eyes were filled with anger that was hard to conceal.

She could feel that Tian Mingqian seemed to be angry, and she was still angry with herself.

Xu Xiangyang didn't know what happened when Qiao Mulan and the others went to find Tian Mingqian. He only heard Wang Lan say that Tian Mingqian was in a very bad mood, so he didn't ask much.

But seeing what Qiao Mulan looks like now, I also seem to feel that things may not be that simple this time.

"Mulan, I don't know what you saw or what Tian Mingqian said to you.

But I think you should believe in the friendship between you. Your journey is not easy. The opening of the clothing store and the establishment of the factory, the two of you have gone through so much, it is impossible to get together. "