1131-1140

Chapter 1131 Disagree

When Qingyu heard that Xu Qinghua was denying herself, her face was immediately full of disdain.

"Huh, master, do you think Qiao Mulan is so good? I don't think she is so good, just the skill of lip service, what is said and done is different, but it is just to open a small factory, in the future There may not be any more achievements."

Xu Qinghua sighed and shook his head. Seeing Qingyu's completely reluctant appearance, he was helpless.

"Qingyu, after you go back, you should practice your character, not your design."

Xu Qinghua now really feels that She may not go too far, because a person's design has a lot to do with her tolerance.

If Qingyu couldn't see the shining points on others, it could only prove that her gaze could only be in the half-inch of land in front of her, and there would be no major breakthroughs in the future.

Qingyu looked at Xu Qinghua angrily, and finally pursed his lips, a little bit of a child's temper and said:

"I want to see if this Qiao Mulan is really as powerful as she said!"

After Qingyu finished speaking, she strode directly to the woman who was still asking questions, and then directly asked Qiao Mulan impolitely without waiting for the woman to finish asking her question:

"You said so powerfully? You just want to tell everyone that you started from scratch and let everyone admire you. You didn't start designing your own clothes in a clothing store. I heard that you can still make your own clothes? Now there are equipments here too, otherwise we two will have a try and let everyone see Boss Qiao, are you really good at learning.? "

Qingyu's expression was full of provocation, Xu Qinghua immediately walked over with a black line and pulled Qingyu behind him.

"Qingyu! Today is not the time for you to mess around!"

Although Qingyu watched Xu Qinghua angry with herself, she still had confidence that Xu Qinghua would not really get angry with her.

We must know that many people wanted to join Xu Qinghua's school, but Xu Qinghua finally chose herself as an apprentice, and she was the only one for so many years, which proves that Xu Qinghua still values ​​herself very much.

So Qingyu was very confident, even under Xu Qinghua's pull, Qingyu still looked up at Qiao Mulan.

"How? Is Boss Joe scared? If Boss Joe is not afraid to prove it, is it afraid of what you just said, there is actually no way to prove that he is really that powerful?"

Xu Xiangyang looked at Qingyu with gloomy faces, and Vanke was even more annoyed.

It's just that everyone still thinks that there are too many people here, it's not too dry, that's why they haven't done anything, just watching Qingyu with dissatisfaction.

Wang Lan was the first to stand up holding the rose at this moment, and said to Qingyu unconvinced:

"Huh, what do you know as a little girl? When we didn't have a dressing shop, Mulan made purely handmade clothes by herself, but what's so difficult about making clothes?"

Qingyu raised the corners of her mouth even more triumphantly when Wang Lan said this.

No matter how talented and powerful Qiao Mulan is, can it be compared with someone who has been involved in dressmaking and design since she was a child?

Qiao Mulan looked at Qingyu's provocative gaze, her expression was like the pride and confidence of a rich lady.

Qiao Mulan thought for a while. Actually, it's nothing to make clothes on-site, just so I can show them to everyone.