1251-1260

Chapter 1251 Rectification

Qiao Mulan just remembered that she hadn't told Vanke and Cheng Jiaming about her shareholding in Yaqian, so she briefly explained it to Vanke.

By the way, I also told them about the three women starting a business together. Vanke looked at Qiao Mulan in shock, and shook his head with a helpless smile, and said:

"I really didn't expect, but where can you always find business opportunities!"

Qiao Mulan smiled and stroked her nose and said:

"I didn't expect that before, I just wanted to find a skin care product company. This plan has been shelved. I didn't expect that when I came to the capital this time, although I didn't do what I had to do, I got this unexpected joy. It's not bad too."

Vanke thought that Qiao Mulan came to the capital to find Xu Xiangyang. However, after not seeing Xu Xiangyang in these two days, Vanke looked at Qiao Mulan curiously and asked:

"By the way, didn't you come to see Xu Xiangyang? Why haven't you seen him in the past two days?"

Cheng Min saw Vanke's eyes looking at Qiao Mulan, and when Qiao Mulan heard Xu Xiangyang's name, her face clearly showed nostalgia, and even her eyes were full of tenderness. A kind of hostility.

"Who is this Xu Xiangyang? Why haven't you heard about it?"

Vanke and Qiao Mulan looked at Cheng Min's guarded expression, and immediately glanced at each other in embarrassment.

They were patronizing to talk, almost forgetting that there was Cheng Min beside them, especially since they were still helping Cheng Jiaming to lie!

But Cheng Min must not know the relationship between Qiao Mulan and Xu Xiangyang!

Vanke coughed slightly awkwardly, and said with a smile:

"Oh, this person is actually our friend, and he has a good relationship with Cheng Jiaming."

Well, Xu Xiangyang seems to have a good relationship with Cheng Jiaming. Before, he always drank and went out to chat together as brothers and sisters.

So that said, there should be no problem.

Qiao Mulan only felt a little pain in her head, why did she want to confuse the process in Jia Ming's oolong thing?

When Cheng Min heard that Cheng Jiaming also knew him, he relaxed.

Since Cheng Jiaming is a good friend, he shouldn't be the one who snatched his sister-in-law.

"Oh, it turned out to be like this. It seems that this kid Cheng Jiaming is really fortunate to know you good friends and to find a visionary woman like Qiao Mulan. He will go on secretly in the future."

Qiao Mulan suddenly became speechless.

Vanke knew Qiao Mulan's current mood, and could only shrug innocently at Qiao Mulan.

Who said Cheng Jiaming was their friend?

Li Yawen tilted his head and was very strange to Xu Xiangyang's name. He was very curious about who this person was and why Qiao Mulan's expression was so weird.

Just when Cheng Min was looking forward to doing business with Qiao Mulan in the future, suddenly a person walked into the door, and Cheng Min immediately guarded behind Qiao Mulan with a nervous expression on his face.

It was as if this person was coming to snatch Qiao Mulan.

"Xu Qinghua, are you really free? Before my parents asked you to eat, why didn't you see you so much time, all kinds of things can't come, I didn't expect to have so much time now."