1281-1290

Chapter 1281

But when the memories of the two people merged together, there would be some strange and unexplainable places.

Qiao Mulan found the paradox, but she couldn't explain it because it was like this in her memory.

In the end, Qiao Mulan could only compromise. After all, this was her own memory, and it was enough to be her beloved.

After a long time, Vanke and Wanning finally finished talking and walked into the ward. In order to prevent Qiao Mulan from worrying, the two deliberately pretended to look calm and calm, but the worries in their eyes did not escape. Qiao Mulan's eyes.

Qiao Mulan pursed the corners of her lips, and said in a deep voice:

"Don't hide anything from me, the two of you. Did Wang Chenglin start with the Mulan factory?"

Wanning looked towards Vanke without any idea, and it was up to him to decide.

Vanke frowned, and finally decided not to worry about Qiao Mulan, and said with a smile:

"It's nothing, it's all small things. Wang Ke and Wanning have no experience in the operation of the factory, so they were taken advantage of. Don't worry, there is me. I will take the train back to the county with Wanning in the afternoon. Then everything can be resolved."

Qiao Mulan felt helpless when he saw that Vanke was so determined not to tell herself.

However, he knew his intentions, and he was afraid that after he knew it now, he would definitely not be able to recover from his illness, and he would return to the county town immediately.

"Hey, I know you two will definitely not tell me, so you should go back and deal with it first. When I am almost recovering from my injuries, I will also go back to the county town. No matter what it is, you must keep the Mulan factory. Everything is waiting for me to go back and deal with it."

Although I don't know what happened in the Mulan factory, Wang Chenglin must have already started.

Because I am not in the county seat, Vanke and Cheng Jiaming are not there. There are only two people who have no experience, Wang Ke and Wanning, so it is the best opportunity to start working on the Mulan factory.

Vanke nodded solemnly and said:

"Don't worry, don't underestimate me. How can I say that I am also a person who has experienced big scenes. I can solve this problem, and you can treat me well. Tian Mingqian and Wang Lan, and Aunt Wang can I'm waiting for you to go back!"

Vanke smiled and touched Qiao Mulan's head, as if petting a puppy, but his eyes were full of worry.

Qiao Mulan didn't speak, but nodded slowly.

It seems that the Mulan factory has really encountered a crisis this time, and she must quickly recover before she can help Vanke.

Qiao Mulan knew that her current body was indeed not suitable for returning to the county seat. It was estimated that it would distract everyone from taking care of her, so she did not ask any more.

"Well, then I won't say anything, you must be careful."

Vanke smiled and nodded, letting Qiao Mulan rest assured that he could do it.

Wanning looked at Qiao Mulan worriedly, and after asking about Qiao Mulan's situation, his eyes were full of concern.

"Mulan, don't worry, with my brother, the crisis in the Mulan factory will definitely be resolved."

Qiao Mulan nodded with a smile, but she was not at all relaxed.

Because Vanke and Wanning had to take the afternoon train back to the county, they didn't make any more stops. Cheng Min arranged for the driver to send the two people to the guest house to pack their luggage, and then send them to the railway station. The time of the journey.