*621-630

Chapter 621 Character background outline introduction, etc.!

***Guys, the content of this chapter is redundant with the previous one. I found 2 sites which has this novel but of same content. Anyway, if you happen to have found it dearests, kindly comment down below. Let's change it by then. 

                          ^_^

The more I think about it, the more I regret it. Sister Liu hasn't counted all the calculations. Mulan is really not talking big, but really knowing the director of the textile factory.

Relying on the relationship between people and the factory manager, if you say to be a section chief, can that work?

"I, I, I... I believe..."

Sister Liu smiled awkwardly, her lips trembling.

."You seem to know each other like this?" Vanke put his hands around his chest.

"I know..." Sister Liu's smile is more uglier than crying now.

"That's pretty good. I'm also worried that there is no one to take care of my sister here in the military area compound. Since you know you and you are from my textile factory, it would be hard for you to take good care of her. My sister is big and afraid. Being bullied."

Vanke confessed to Liu's sister-in-law as if it were a big brother.

A few minutes ago, Liu's sister-in-law wanted to smash Mulan to death, thinking that she must let Mulan soften herself. She also thought of many ways to punish her and help Wang Zhen vent her anger.

But where does she dare now? !

I really didn't expect Mulan to be Vanke's younger sister. She must not be her own sister, she might be a righteous sister. Why would Vanke regard Mulan as its own righteous sister?

There was a momentary anger in Liu's sister-in-law, and there was no other way.

She thought it must be what Mulan used to become Vanke's sister, otherwise she is a hillbilly, poor jingle, no background at home, poor economic conditions, and not very smart, she has nothing to do with her appearance!

How can you confuse Vanke, which has always been smart and savvy?

I was definitely bewildered by Mulan's appearance!

This shows how deep this Mulan's heart is, Wang Zhen is in the same mood as Liu Sister-in-law at this time.

They are not good at taking the conversation between Qiao Mulan and Vanke, they really want to leave!

Mulan also noticed the unnaturalness of Wang Zhen and Liu's sister-in-law.

She can fully imagine the mood of these two people at this time.

"You are in the county seat. You can tell me what you lack, and I will bring it for you in time."

Vanke glanced at the watch in hand, and the two followers behind him came forward and said a word to him. Only then did Vanke remember that he was going to do things here, and said to Mulan.

"Wait a while, I will come to you again, you and Group Leader Liu will go back first."

Mulan hasn't seen Vanke for a long time, and she feels dismayed separately from Vanke, and she doesn't know if Vanke will come to her later.

It's better to go and see Aunt Zhang for myself now.

When Vanke had just left, the atmosphere between Liu Sister-in-law, Wang Zhen and Mulan was subtle enough, and no one took the initiative to say a word.