681-690

Chapter 681 Back to the village

Qiao Mulan groaned for a moment and nodded. She guessed Jin Shunli's mind, and she had to solve the matter face-to-face.

After assigning all the work to Hu Chengshan, Qiao Mulan went to the family home and planned to say hello to Xu Xiangyang.

"I'll stay with you." After listening to Qiao Mulan's narration, Xu Xiangyang's face sank a little, and he didn't want Qiao Mulan to suffer the grievances of the year.

Qiao Mulan laughed, Xu Xiangyang was fine, but worried about her too much, she shook her head gently, "It's okay, don't you have anything to work on? Don't worry, I can solve it."

After that, she remembered what Hu Chengshan had said before, and her heart throbbed suddenly and walked slowly in front of Xu Xiangyang.

Standing on tiptoes lightly, Qiao Mulan closed her eyes on her back, and dropped a kiss lightly, her soft lips with a hint of coolness, staying on Xu Xiangyang's side like feathers, and the man's angular face was immediately stained with crimson.

Xu Xiangyang lowered his head anxiously. Even though the two had established a relationship, he still felt incredible from time to time that this icy and smart beautiful girl was about to become his wife.

After bidding farewell to Xu Xiangyang, after Qiao Mulan cleaned up briefly, she set foot on the way back to the village with Jin Zhencai.

The noon sun shone on the vast land. Seeing Jiangxidian Village getting closer, Qiao Mulan's ears suddenly rang gongs and drums.

Knowing that Jin Zhencai had not returned to the village recently, Qiao Mulan did not ask, but was driven by curiosity to speed up.

"Acai is back, and Mulan is back?" An aunt at the entrance of the village looked at the two and greeted them with a smile, then handed over two candies and said: "Eat wedding candy."

Wedding candy? It turned out that someone got married. Qiao Mulan took it over with a smile, and the aunt said: "No, I have to give you two."

The sound of gongs and drums was heavier. Not long after two groups of people came from a distance, Qiao Mulan suddenly realized that there should be two families in the village getting married at the same time.

The person who gave the wedding got in the way, and Qiao Mulan simply sat beside the aunt, feeling the rare simplicity.

"I didn't expect it?" Auntie is a stubborn person. She nibble on melon seeds and said: "This year's wheat is growing well. Last year, because of hunting, every household has income. No, everyone says our village is rich. Girls from other villages are willing to marry."

Qiao Mulan also put her heart down when she heard the auntie said. It seems that the village is developing well, and Jin Shunli is fulfilling his duties as the village chief.

The wedding party was drifting away, and Qiao Mulan and Jin Zhencai were finally able to take a step. After walking a few meters, Jin Zhencai was stunned, staring at the scene in front of them.

The original wasteland was covered by a new tiled house. Although it was not yet completed, it was still alive. He sighed and said with some emotion: "Sister Mulan, maybe my father is right."

Qiao Mulan was puzzled, and asked as she walked: "Why do you say that?"

Not far away, a figure came into view. It was the bachelor Han Si in the village. He looked like a happy spring breeze. After seeing Qiao Mulan, he quickly took off his hat and greeted him: "Mulan and Acai are back, come here. Drink."