981-990

Chapter 981 True Face

Xu Xiangyang bit his lower lip tightly and still didn't believe that Zhou Juan, who looked soft and weak in Xu's house and had never spoken much, would actually do such shameless things. You know she is a woman with a husband and children! How can she do such a thing! It really smeared the Xu family's face!

Xia Lian knew what Xu Xiangyang was thinking in her heart. In any family, no one would accept the true face of such a woman, but this was what Zhou Juan was like.

And everyone has ambitions, everyone has a desire for money, but some people can choose to be content with the status quo, and some people will show it and pursue what they want regardless of the consequences.

Just like Zhou Juan, she can endure all the disdain and criticism, and push herself into this vast abyss. Doesn't she know what kind of life she will face in the future? No, she knew, but the pearl necklace on her neck gave her a taste of the sweetness, so she would give up all her face, just for the things she wanted and life.

"Xu Xiangyang, even without our presence, do you think your sister-in-law will be content with the status quo and live a good life with your Xu family? I tell you, no, she will still choose other paths to satisfy her own ideas. Therefore, Xu Xiangyang, you should still think about how to explain to your second brother. "

Xu Xiangyang looked at Xia Lian with gloomy eyes. He really didn't know how to explain to his second brother, how to face his niece, did he tell Xiaoya that her mother was such a shameless woman?

"Why are you looking for her?"

"Xu Xiangyang, we didn't find her, it was her own choice, did you know? When the pearl necklace was put on Zhou Juan's neck, Zhou Juan no longer wanted to return to your Xu family. And I think even if you go to her and give her a chance to reform and accept her, she will not go back. "

Xia Lian has seen too many women like Zhou Juan, so she is more aware that Zhou Juan is impossible to turn her head back. She is now full of brains, and she is probably thinking about how to make those rich people stay and how she can get more. Want more material life.

Xu Xiangyang fell into silence, and in the midst of his own moral bottom line, he didn't know how to face the current situation.

Seeing that Xu Xiangyang hadn't spoken for a long time, Xia Lian looked at Xu Xiangyang, who was standing under the street lamp, blankly, holding her hands.

After a quarter of an hour, Xia Lian slowly said:

"Xu Xiangyang, instead of being entangled with a hopeless woman, you might as well think about how you should deal with Wang Chenglin now."

Xu Xiangyang frowned and looked at Xia Lian, knowing that she was ready to betray Wang Chenglin, and started to do it, so he asked in a deep voice:

"What are you going to do?"

"I ask you to kill someone. He has important information about Wang Chenglin's arms exchanges. I believe you should know how important these things are to you."

Xu Xiangyang's eyes lit up when he heard the information about Wang Chenglin's arms trade. This was the evidence they had searched for for a long time, but they couldn't find any breakthrough, because what Wang Chenglin did was too concealed, a little clue. None of them stayed.

"who?"

Xu Xiangyang curled his eyebrows and looked at Xia Lian. He felt that the person who was going to kill seemed to be not easy, and Xu Xiangyang felt that Xia Lian seemed to have a certain private vengeance in it, so he let himself kill this person.