1221-1230

Chapter 1221 Plan Failed

In the second branch, Xia Lian held her hand and calmly helped Qiao Mulan analyze the possible movements of Li Hua.

Qiao Mulan curled her lips, knowing that Xia Lian was the person who understood Wang Chenglin best.

However, Qiao Mulan really wants to discuss something with Xia Lian. Although Vanke is her business partner, she has to say that Xia Lian and her have the most unified thinking, and many things can coincide. .

"You said if I want to expand the clothing business now, how can I expand it?"

Qiao Mulan had many ideas in front of her. For example, the first one wanted to start a cosmetics company, but she never found a suitable opportunity to meet people in this area.

I thought that the well-informed Vanke would know some small factories that wipe their faces. Who knows that Vanke doesn't even know.

But after thinking about it, Qiao Mulan feels that skin care products are indeed a better business, which people in this age need more, but they are not suitable for them now.

Because now there are clothing stores and two factories, both of which are actually just starting out. If you rush to start a business in another field, it will be an adventure, and neither will be taken care of.

Therefore, Qiao Mulan still wants to make his own brand in the current clothing business, and after gaining a firm foothold, he will begin to engage in another field.

Xia Lian was a little surprised that Qiao Mulan would even discuss business matters with herself, which seemed to really regard herself as a friend.

Xia Lian didn't have any reservations. She directly analyzed Qiao Mulan's current career in her heart.

"I think you seem to be fast now, and the progress of the factory is also good, but your eyes have always been limited to the small place with a big hand in the county seat. Even if you do business now, your business If you don't expand your site, you will always be in the county seat. If you have not been to a larger city, your business can only be said to be standing still."

After listening to Xia Lian's words, Qiao Mulan suddenly enlightened, her eyes lit up, and she felt as if her mind became clearer all of a sudden.

Before, she always felt that the market in the county town was almost close to being occupied by herself. As long as Li Hua was defeated, the clothing industry in the county town would be her own.

Although she thought about expanding into other areas, she had never thought about expanding her business to other cities.

This may be because many orders in the factory were expanded from other places, so that even she had forgotten this matter for a while.

"Then you think if I go to other cities and start developing Mulan clothing, where should I start?"

Xia Lian hesitated, and after a serious thought, she looked into Qiao Mulan's eyes and said:

"Start to expand from a foreign customer with the most orders."

Qiao Mulan thought about the number of orders from other places. She remembered almost all the bosses who had business dealings with the factory. They were clearly printed in her mind where they were distributed.

Most of them are in North China, but there are almost none in the South. Only one or two retail investors have ordered from the factory.

After going through all the customers, Qiao Mulan frowned and said: