31-40

Chapter 31 You Don't Believe Me?

Xu Xiangyang believed in Qiao Mulan, just as everyone didn't believe in Xu Xiangyang and didn't hurt Mei Erfeng, at that time Qiao Mulan also believed in him.

"Second sister-in-law, your money belongs to mine. Did you get it in the second drawer of the house? You count the money here. Is it 400 yuan?"

Zhou Juan was stunned for a moment, but Xu Xiangchun snatched the money in her hand, and then he counted it at five and ten yuan, and then everyone's eyes fell on the thick pile of money.

Wang Ling's eyes were straight. With so much money, she had been seen all her life.

Xu Guihua's heart was also beating, four hundred yuan. When she got married, the gift money that Lei's family brought was less than twenty yuan. Her father and mother felt sorry for herself, so she secretly stuffed fifty yuan for her dowry. .

When they got married, they had a lot of fun, and their 36 legs were all tied together, but the money that fell into their hands was only 60 yuan.

The four hundred yuan is more than six times that of sixty, and it must be all the savings of the Xu family.

"The third brother must be crazy!"

Xu Guihua murmured, could it be that she told her third brother how much money was in the family, and then the third brother said so in order to relieve the crisis for Qiao Mulan?

Well, it must be so.

"Yes, it is four hundred yuan. This, third brother, this money belongs to you, so why did it go to Qiao Mulan's room?"

Xu Xiangchun finished counting the money, no more, no more, and it was really four hundred yuan. Now he was surprised that the third child was so rich and put the money in Qiao Mulan's place. What does this mean?

"I sent it over, what's wrong, you don't even believe me?"

Xu Xiangyang took the money in Xu Xiangchun's hand smoothly, but Xu Xiangjun stopped him all at once.

"Wait, third brother, how did you get the money? Didn't you give mom all your salary? Where did you get so much money?"

Xu Xiangjun was very excited at this time because Wang Ling couldn't help kicking him again with his feet.

Four hundred yuan, their family doesn't even have forty yuan, but the third one has four hundred yuan?

This, his eldest brother was jealous, and even thought that the Xu family was not separated, so...

"These are all my allowances and bonuses, brother, do you have any comments?"

Xu Xiangyang's face was stern, and he looked directly at his elder brother Xu Xiangjun, his eyes were fierce, but Xu Xiangjun's heart trembled, and the rest of the words couldn't be said.

At this time, the Xu family were dumbfounded.

Someone gasped.

Oh my god, I really can't see that Xu Xiangyang is so rich, 400 yuan, he actually saved 400 yuan, you must know that the three new blue brick and red brick houses in the countryside cost only five or six hundred.

In other words, at this time Xu Xiangyang's 400 yuan can buy the place where everyone in the Xu family lives.

This is still his bonus. The salary has always been given to my old lady. How much money has he made over the years?

"Brother, why do you have so much money? What are you doing in Qiao Mulan's room? Why don't you give us flowers? I'm so poor, I don't want to eat more meat..."