871-880

Chapter 871 Dare to Accept

Whenever Wang Ersheng was mentioned, Cheng Jiaming's eyes showed disdain.

Over the years, I have been trying to figure out Xia Lian's situation, so Cheng Jiaming has investigated all the people who had contact with Xia Lian, including this Wang Ersheng's background, and he knew it well.

Even if Wang Ersheng did some sneaky things, Cheng Jiaming also had evidence, so he dared to warn Wang Ersheng just like that.

"Don't worry, that dog can't help me, I have his old bottom, and I will let them pay it back in the end."

Cheng Jiaming looked at Vanke firmly, and Vanke looked at Cheng Jiaming in surprise. This was the first time he saw Cheng Jiaming so annoyed. He opened his mouth and wanted to say something, but he got stuck in his throat, what? Can't tell, can only sigh.

"Hey, I feel it, how come I am like a fool, as if you all know a lot of things, but I don't know anything."

"Knowing nothing is the best. Many things. If you know it, you will feel uncomfortable. Go back and take care of Qiao Mulan. It is estimated that she will be in a very bad mood these two days, and I will deal with it as soon as possible. Things, go to meet you."

Cheng Jiaming and Vanke both glanced at each other tacitly and nodded. In fact, although they said they firmly believed that Xu Xiangyang was not dead, they faintly felt that Wang Ersheng was not lying.

I am afraid that Qiao Mulan's return this time must be an unacceptable reality.

After Qiao Mulan's car slowly drove away, Xu Xiangyang's car also came.

"Brother Xu, get in the car, we will follow them."

Sitting in the car, Wu Jun pushed the door open, looking anxiously at Xu Xiangyang.

Xu Xiangyang got into the car without saying a word, his head was very confused, because he suddenly thought why Qiao Mulan suddenly became like this, it is very likely that Wang Ersheng told Qiao Mulan of his death, so Qiao Mulan was so sad and uncomfortable.

He originally thought that while Qiao Mulan was still in the capital during this time, he didn't know the news of her death, and found an opportunity to stay with her, implying that she was not dead, but unexpectedly, things suddenly changed.

At this moment, Qiao Mulan was sitting in the car with a blank brain, staring blankly at Xu Xiangyang's letter to her in a daze.

In fact, every one of them knew that Wang Ersheng's words were very likely to be true, because he had no reason to fabricate such a thing to deceive himself.

The most important thing is that he can say so calmly that Xu Xiangyang has been rated as a first-class martyr, so there is only one result. Xu Xiangyang is very likely to be really dead, but she can't accept this cruel reality. Xu Xiangyang's parting It looks like it's still vivid.

Mulan, you must wait for me to come back.

Mulan, I love you.

Mulan, Xu Xiangyang only recognizes you as a woman in this life.

What Xu Xiangyang once said flashed in Qiao Mulan's mind for a moment. Her eye sockets were once again moist, her vision blurred, her heart depressed and unable to breathe.

The sad emotion infected the entire carriage, and even Vanke felt very uncomfortable.

There were soft sighs after another, echoing in the carriage, no one dared to say a word, even the driver seemed to feel Qiao Mulan's eager mood and drove the car fast.