1031-1040

Chapter 1031

But Qiao Mulan's evasive appearance made Xu Xiangyang even more aware that Qiao Mulan must be doing some prank again, so he kept observing Qiao Mulan with his eyebrows.

Qiao Mulan was even more afraid of showing her horse's feet, and sat directly at the farthest position from Xu Xiangyang, and blocked herself with Vanke's broad body, just to prevent Xu Xiangyang from seeing her expression of guilty conscience.

But the more Qiao Mulan covered up, the more strange Xu Xiangyang became.

This little Nizi must be hiding something from herself.

Especially I don't know what Qiao Mulan and Grandma Huang said. Since she started eating, Grandma Huang looked at him very strange, especially the kind of sympathy in his eyes, which made Xu Xiangyang feel like sitting on pins and needles.

"Wang Yun, you eat more. You are indeed too tired recently. I heard that you are still injured. You must eat some to replenish your body."

"Grandma Huang, it's okay. I didn't suffer serious injuries. In the past, these were nothing."

As soon as Grandma Huang heard that she was injured in the army, she sympathized with Xu Xiangyang even more, and kept holding him all kinds of meat.

Qiao Mulan kept her head very low, she didn't dare to look up, for fear that seeing Xu Xiangyang's innocent and suspicious look would make herself laugh.

And Qiao Mulan was thinking in her heart that she must not let Xu Xiangyang know that she was talking about him behind the scenes, and that he would directly use violence.

"Grandma Huang, everyone is actually quite tired, so don't just pick up food for me."

Xu Xiangyang saw that the vegetables in his bowl were already piled up like a mountain, and he couldn't help crying or laughing.

He looked at Qiao Mulan, thinking that this guy must be hiding something from him.

Grandma Huang looked at Xu Xiangyang and sighed when she thought that the injury he was currently suffering was the most deadly blow.

This is a nice young man, and the person is very nice, how come you encounter this kind of thing?

Grandma Huang is still picking vegetables for Xu Xiangyang, and she has opened her eyes to shield everyone from the surprise, she has been taking care of Xu Xiangyang alone.

This made Cheng Jiaming and the others feel very strange, especially when they saw that the delicious dishes were in Xu Xiangyang's bowl, everyone was even more puzzled.

"Grandma Huang, I have been busy for a day today, why don't you feel sorry for me?"

Cheng Jiaming looked like a child who wanted candy, pouting, and looking at Huang Apo very aggrievedly, but Huang Apo's eyes were rolled.

"Can you compare with Wang Yun? Look at Wang Yun's injury, and he has suffered so much before..."

Before Grandma Huang's words came out, Qiao Mulan coughed violently, and then quickly put a piece of fish in Cheng Jiaming's bowl with a friendly smile on her face.

"Come here, Aunt Huang doesn't care about you, Aunt Qiao cares about you, eat well, and you will have to do physical work later."

Cheng Jiaming glared at her dissatisfied when he heard that Qiao Mulan called herself Auntie, taking advantage of her life.

"Work? What work? It's night now, and doesn't the factory start construction until tomorrow?"

Vanke looked at Qiao Mulan curiously while eating.