In order to trouble the driver, Qiao Mulan left the driver to sit and eat lunch.

These pieces of furniture that I moved down are all top-quality furniture. Many villagers have seen it. When they see such good furniture, they are really jealous and envious.

This Qiao Mulan and Xu Xiangyang got married. It was so lively. Some people gave gifts directly to a car. It was really extraordinary.

Here, the villagers hadn't moved their sights from the furniture underneath, and they saw a small car gradually approaching from a distance.

In the car was Vanke, Qiao Mulan's eyes were so good that he saw it at a glance.

Seeing Vanke, Qiao Mulan didn't expect that he would come at this time.

She remembered that she had forgotten to tell Vanke that she was married today, so why would Vanke know about it?

Chapter 562 Factory Manager Wan

Vanke is the director of a flax spinning mill. There are some people in the village who have never met and don't know, but Jin Shunli knows.

The youngest of the Jin family was from the hemp spinning factory. Before Qiao Mulan came and the Jin family couldn't even eat, the youngest of the Jin family was working in the hemp spinning factory. I don't know how proud he was.

At that time, Jin Shunli was somewhat envious.

But now it's different, it's all because of Qiao Mulan.

Also last time, they went into the mountains to beat a lot of meat, and it was only because of the blessing of Vanke. They sold it so well, and they could sell it out so quickly.

These are inseparable from Vanke's help.

So, seeing Vanke coming, Jin Shunli stood up and greeted him immediately.

"Director Wan, why are you here?"

"My sister makes a kiss, can I not come for such a big thing?"

Vanke got off the car and greeted Jin smoothly.

He knew that Jin Shunli was Qiao Mulan's grandfather, and this relationship must be taken care of.

When the two were talking, Vanke came to Qiao Mulan, pretending to be upset, and said to her: "Mulan, you are making a marriage, and you don't tell my brother about such a big thing. Are you too indifferent to me?"

Listening to this, of course Qiao Mulan knew that Vanke was not really angry, so she smiled.

"This is a fixed-term marriage, so I thought there was no need to trouble my eldest brother for a trip, and I would invite you when we got married, it's almost the same!"

These words were Qiao Mulan's sincere words. She didn't think about how big the wedding day was, but she didn't expect that Huang Xiulian and Wang Xiuying would do it seriously.

This is so much fun.

However, she didn't tell Vanke about her appointment today. How did he know?

Vanke seemed to have seen Qiao Mulan's doubts, and said with a smile that he went to Xu Xiangyang's army to do something a few days ago, and accidentally heard a news that it was Qiao Mulan and Xu Xiangyang's marriage.

When I came back here and asked people to inquire about it, I learned that Qiao Mulan and Xu Xiangyang were holding the wedding ceremony today. Only then did they pull a cart of things to congratulate them.

After hearing this, Qiao Mulan understood.

But after knowing that he had pulled something from a small cart again, I was a little bit dumbfounded.