Wang Ling was itching her teeth while cooking, not knowing what she had become of Qiao Mulan.

Suddenly, something suddenly occurred to her in her heart.

Before her young son was constipated, his stomach hurts, and he couldn't get it out, so she went to the town to buy a laxative.

After eating like this, the stomach became much smoother, but it caused her son to pull several times and his legs were numb.

This is still eating less, if you eat more, the consequences will be disastrous.

At this moment, Wang Ling remembered the laxative.

If you put this laxative in the dishes that Qiao Mulan had just fried, the villagers would eat it...

Thinking about it, Wang Ling felt a little excited.

These dishes were made by Qiao Mulan. No matter how Qiao Mulan excuses, it will be useless.

Not only did she mess up her good marriage date, but also saw the appearance of Qiao Mulan being accused, which made her feel much better when she thought about it.

Just do it, Wang Ling dropped the shovel and asked Zhou Juan to replace it first, while she herself went back to the room and took out the unused laxative.

When she walked into the kitchen again, she used the meal to make almost the same, and she drove out the previous women with the excuse of not needing help.

Wang Ling and Zhou Juan are left in the kitchen.

Wang Ling was thinking about letting Zhou Juan go out, but thinking that in her heart, it would be uncomfortable to see Qiao Mulan so proud, especially Zhou Juan.

She simply didn't let her go out, and took out the laxative openly and went down to the dishes that Qiao Mulan had fried before in front of Zhou Juan.

Zhou Juan was stunned at this scene, and she was about to speak, but Wang Ling snorted back.

"You don't want that Qiao Mulan to be too beautiful, do you? I want to teach her a little lesson today to let her know who is the sister-in-law at home, so if you want to see Hu Meizi make a fool of yourself, don't tell me!"

When Zhou Juan heard this, she thought about it, and it was okay to teach Qiao Mulan a little bit, just because she hadn't used to Qiao Mulan's favored appearance a long time ago.

She nodded and responded, and then continued to add his own firewood, which was equivalent to not seeing Wang Ling's movements.

As soon as Wang Ling gave the medicine, Qiao Mulan came out and saw the car parked outside Xu's house.

The driver in the car came down and told Qiao Mulan that this was sent by a person named Zhang Xuedong, saying that it was to give Qiao Mulan a dowry.

When Qiao Mulan heard it, it turned out to be Zhang Xuedong. However, he sent the things, what about that person?

I didn't know if I asked the driver, Qiao Mulan didn't say much, and only asked people to help move these things down.

But just moved a few pieces, Qiao Mulan found that besides furniture, there were many antiques inside.

Look at it this way, good guy, if these things are put in the modern era, they will definitely be antique and very valuable.

If she moved down, there were so many people in the past few days, it would be enough to make her feel distressed to death.

So Qiao Mulan immediately decided to put the things in the car first, wait a few days after this matter, and then let the driver drive the car to Jin's house, and then move it down.