"No, look at you, I will never see enough!"

This love story came as soon as it was said, and Qiao Mulan blushed again, and only laughed at him.

The greasy mouth is slippery.

The grandma at home hasn't gone to bed yet, and Qiao Mulan is afraid that they will be worried if they don't go back for a long time.

So Qiao Mulan wanted to go home early.

Xu Xiangyang sent her to the door of the house, and saw her safely entering the door, and then left with confidence.

When Qiao Mulan arrived home, she found that the lights in the room of her grandma had been turned off, and they had fallen asleep.

She turned around and went to her room, planning to wash and sleep.

It was dark, I couldn't see it clearly, and Qiao Mulan didn't light the oil lamp, so she walked back to her house in the faint moonlight.

She just opened the door, and before she could go in, she suddenly swept aside, and suddenly found a black figure standing upright there!

Chapter 542 I really missed it!

"Mulan."

Qiao Mulan was taken aback, and when the shadow approached, she realized that it was Zhang Xuedong.

"It's you, why are you here in the middle of the night, scared me!"

Qiao Mulan patted her chest and breathed a sigh of relief. She was really frightened just now and almost thought that there was another bandit.

The bandits were completely wiped out last time, but it took a lot of effort. It would be really a headache if I had another nest.

"Mulan, I can't sleep and want to say a few words to you."

Seeing Qiao Mulan's dimly beautiful face in the night, Zhang Xuedong hesitated for a few seconds before speaking.

He had been waiting here just now when he saw Qiao Mulan and Xu Xiangyang going out, there were still a few things he hadn't figured out clearly. Or it could be said that he still couldn't accept the fact that Qiao Mulan had already married.

Obviously, he was fine before. Before being picked up by his family, he wrote a letter to be passed to Qiao Mulan. If she had read it, she would definitely understand her thoughts, but now why did she treat Xu Xiangyang as an unaware person?

Zhang Xuedong doesn't understand, so be sure to ask clearly.

Qiao Mulan is the girl he really loves, and he is unwilling to let him just choose to quit and give up.

"say what?"

Seeing that Zhang Xuedong's mood was not right tonight, Qiao Mulan looked at him up and down and guessed: "You won't stand here and wait for me all the time, just to say a few words to me?"

That guy is too stupid. In this weather, the wind is blowing at night and it's not cold. Doesn't he stand here alone to freeze to death.

"Go into the house."

Seeing Zhang Xuedong's lack of energy, Qiao Mulan was really afraid that he was freezing, so she hurriedly opened the door and the two entered the house.

Close the door of the room to make it warmer.

"Mulan, how is Xu Xiangyang treating you?"

With things in mind, Zhang Xuedong didn't have time to look at what's different in Qiao Mulan's house. He pondered for a moment before asking.