"Well, I don't think you are stingy, but I feel that you care about me. However, Zhang Xuedong and I have nothing to do. We have cooperated several times before and are regarded as business partners. The more times of cooperation, a little friendship will naturally come out. But I am really boring to him, we are just simple friends! "

Xu Xiangyang was able to tell himself what was in his heart, and Qiao Mulan also made it clear.

Correctly rectify the relationship between her and Zhang Xuedong, so that although this guy agrees, but in the bottom of his heart, he thinks wildly.

"Is it just a friend relationship? I always feel..."

Xu Xiangyang frowned slightly. Perhaps in Qiao Mulan's view, they are just simple friends, but Zhang Xuedong's view is not necessarily true.

On the battlefield, Xu Xiangyang's ability to win the battle was not based on his wild guesses, but on his meticulous observation and insight.

This Zhang Xuedong, after observation, Xu Xiangyang said with confidence that he was a little bit interested in Qiao Mulan.

Just now, when Qiao Mulan took his hand and left, he could clearly see Zhang Xuedong's wounded look in his eyes.

Although he hid this emotion under his smile and face, he still discovered it.

"What do you think? You don't think me and him are really something?"

Upon hearing Xu Xiangyang's words, Qiao Mulan was immediately unhappy.

She can allow Xu Xiangyang to eat a little jealousy, but this does not mean that she can bear it, his guess of himself.

It's not that Qiao Mulan is sensitive, but that she has lived in the modern age for more than 20 years, and she is emotional. Although she has never experienced it, she hasn't watched those TV dramas less.

How many feelings came to an end because of mutual suspicion.

Therefore, Qiao Mulan absolutely does not allow Xu Xiangyang to believe in herself!

Xu Xiangyang didn't expect that when he just said a word, Qiao Mulan's reaction was so big, he didn't want Qiao Mulan to misunderstand, he quickly explained.

"Mulan, I didn't mean it, I believe you, I believe in the feelings between us, I just don't believe in Zhang Xuedong."

With that said, Qiao Mulan's complexion only eased a little, but when it comes to Zhang Xuedong, she doesn't seem to have considered it.

What if Zhang Xuedong really likes himself?

Before, grandma had mentioned to her and asked her to think about Zhang Xuedong.

At that time, Qiao Mulan still felt that Xu Xiangyang was a devil and hated him, but that was it, she had no idea about Zhang Xuedong, let alone now.

But she thought so, what about Zhang Xuedong?

Qiao Mulan wasn't sure, so she didn't refute Xu Xiangyang's words for a while.

"Okay, we won't talk about it anymore. I haven't talked to you well when I come back today, let me see you."

It's not very good to go deeper, Xu Xiangyang's choice to end this topic first.

As long as he clicks to one point, Qiao Mulan is smart, and he believes that she will handle the relationship well.

"Have you not seen enough? I will marry you in the future, I am afraid I will make you feel sick."

Qiao Mulan also put away those thoughts, and gave Xu Xiangyang a white look.