Saving Sirius Black

Start from the beginning

Punched him.

"Woah Miss Granger 40 points to Gryfyndoor and -20poins from Slytherin."

Hermione and Harry bursted out laughing.

"Sssh they will hear us shh" You tried to sush them hearing Muffeled Laughters.

"Guys Guys I think I know Dumbeldore sent us here at this time to save..Buckbeak. We can do it The minister will be inside Hagrid's so he can't suspect that Hagrid set Buckbeak free and we can save it's life and then Sirius." You said running off to Hagrid's.

"Y/n you really are a genius." Harry said following. you.

"We must Hurry then we do not have all the time in the world.

You saw Buckbeak all chained up the Minister had not yet arrived" Come on here." You kneeled down the pumpkins covering you Harry And Mione to followed you Kneeling down peeking. "You guys came here also?" You said spotting them from Hagrid's window. "We did for Sirius and all" Harry said.

"Then why are you not moving the Minster he is coming." You said.

You saw a few stones you picked up it and flung it in force breaking the window and another.

"Oh you were the one who threw the stone ouch that hurts." Harry said rubbing his head.

"I am trying to get you out from there. You spotted all three of them running out.

"Now, if we don't get Buckbeak consider her as dead." You said. With slow calculated steps you went to the now chained Buckbeak and bowed it almost instantly returned the bow. You grabbed the chains and pulled it to which Buckbeak got up and screeched. "Calm down Buckbeak we are here to help you now come on." But it did not move. "Guys get the dead ferrets fast." It looked like Hermione had the same idea she had bunch of dead ferrets and threw one up which buckbeak caught and ate it. Then you pulled it away taking it away and two the forest. 

"Is that really how my hair looks from the back?" Mione stepped closer snapping a branch her past self immediately turned she hid in the shadows. After they went you took Buckbeak further into the forest after a very long walk through you spotted Remus lupin he was going inside the tree.

"Guess we have to wait till all that finishes.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You guys spotted Remus now transformed to a Werwolf in front Of Harry 

Mione howled the werwolf followed the sound heading for us.
"Ok mione we saved Harry from there but how do you plan on saving him and me now?"
"Have not really thought about it." Hermione rushed.

The Wolf started following you snarling and growling You pointed your wand at it making it unconcious.

"Sirius come on." You said the Dementor attack.

"My Mother she was there she casted her Patronus it was a (Insert your Patronus) She casted it she was so strong there were a hundred Dementors none of them was visible it will be just me and her." Harry said hopefuly looking at The dementors sucking his and Sirius soul but he could not see you.

"Harry no one is going to come even Y/N Was not there to save you guys you both are dieing." Hermione pleaded with Harry.

"Harry she is right your Mother Dear she is not coming.

But he did not seem to listen he just looked at it until you had enough you ran there 'Expecto Patronum' You said when Harry and Mione saw it your Patronus for the first time it was so strong and oddly they even felt happy it leapt around scaring the Dementors it was so bright so strong full of life and so much Love the feeling was bliss absolute bliss. When it faded.

"Your Patronus N/n is remarkable." Hermione said in awe.

"Thank you." 

"You never told us what is it your memory?" Harry said smiling at you.

"I don't know how to say it but it is not a memory it is actually a feeling I felt once For the first time on an spring cold night I was outside the mannor when everyone was asleep I had gone further to an distant valley no one comes there it was there when it happened a waterfall the stars shone so brightly it was peaceful, Warm in the dead of the night it was bright in there in the cold night it was warm and I felt my Mother's pressence It was like I could hear her voice I felt alive so loved I felt another unfamiliar Pressence I did not know who it was that time now I know it was the same boy of my dreams he was close to me it was like a happily ever after." You ended aldready feeling good.

"Wow that sounds so beautiful."

"Indeed" Harry agreed with Mione.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ok so Mione Look I need you to do this wait for us In Hogwarts I believe you know where Harry I need you to get my Bag the (Insert the colour of your bag) Bag. I will get Sirius." They both nodded in agreement. You got on buckbeak

"Come on let us see how fast you can fly to Askanan we have got a train to save."

Buckbeak took of 

When you reached the cell you blasted the prison cell Where Sirius was held 'Bombadra Maxima.' And you both landed back in Hogwarts.

"N/N N/N! oh my god I am so glad you made it out alive thank god."

"I will Forever be Grateful for you all." Sirius said.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you think of Y/n Patronus?

What do you think of Y/n?