The end

This is the day of Sana's confession to Jihyo.

"Hey Jihyo!" Sana shouted once she was her.

"What do you want now Sana? I'm about to go get lunch with–" Jihyo was pulled into the garden by Sana.

"What the-"

"I'm sorry but I want to tell you something" Sana looked at Jihyo with hope.

"I know you hated me in the past because of the things i've done but there's a reason to all of that,

But first, I wanna say sorry for those things that I did I hope you can forgive me and we'll be friends or maybe more than friends" Sana smirked.

"Why did I even think you were gonna be serious, I'm just gonna go—" Jihyo was pulled back to her original position.

"Look, the reason why I teased you, annoyed you, pranked you and flirted with you is because I wanted to get your attention, I didn't think you would hate me for that"

"If you're just gonna say sorry I'll leave"

"I wanted to confess to you that I lik– no, I love you" Jihyo was shocked.

"What? You must be joking right?" Jihyo won't buy it a single bit.

"No, I'm not joking I love you Jihyo" Sana looked at Jihyo straight in the eyes.

"It's ok if you reject me, I'll just go find anoth—" Sana was cut offed by lips in hers.

Jihyo kissed her.

They pulled away.

"I love you too Sana,
you might've been a jerk but I saw who you really are when we got closer
and because of that you made me feel things I didn't know I would feel, I literally had to ask Wendy unnies and Joy unnie if I like you, and even if my mind said no, my heart said yes" Jihyo also confessed.

"I love you so much" Sana hugged Jihyo.

"I love you too" Jihyo hugged her back.

They became girlfriends and told everything to their friends.

They all graduated and lived together.

They all had jobs but still had time to hang out.

The end

Thank you for supporting and reading this crappy book, you guys can also check my other stories.

I have more stories to come.

I'll also have a new Sahyo and Yejisu story so stay tuned!

(I know it's late but)

Merry Christmas everyone!