Deal

Jihyo's pov

I was waiting for Sana while watching tv.
Then the door opened "Jihyo" Sana said and I looked at her "Yes?"

"Do you hate me?" She asked looking at me with sad puppy dog eyes "N-no, I don't what made you think that I hate you?" I said.

"I–" I cut her offed "Yes I hated you in the past but, now I see you as a friend of mine" I told her and smiled.

She smiled at little and I opened my arms for her, so I can hug her of course and she did.

"See? If I hate you why would I hug you?" I asked her and she buried her face in the crook of my neck also sniffing me, I hope she doesn't hear my heart because it's beating so loud.

"I love you"

I blushed "What did you say?" I asked her trying to hide my blush did she really say she loves me?

"I said I don't know" She looked at me "Did you think I said something else?" She said and smirked.

"Still your same old self ay" I said to her rolling my eyes "Then why are you blushing?" She asked still smirking, why is her smirking so sexy and attractive to me?

"I saw something that made me blush on tv that's all" I excused "You're good at thinking of excuses" She said.

"Do you wanna make another deal?" She said "Sure"

"Let's pretend to be a couple" She said looking at me teasingly and smirking "W-what?"

"I said let's–" I cut her offed again "I heard you, I heard you but why?"

"I wanna see how our classmates react and it's for a little experiment" She said "Ok, deal" I said.

"So I can do anything what a girlfriend does" She said "Anytime and anywhere" She whispered "Stop teasing" I pouted "Aww you're such a cute baby" She pinched my cheeks.

"I just have one question" I said "What is it?" She looked at me "Why make our relationship fake?" I also faves her "Why not make it real?" It was my turn to smirk.

Her face was shocked and it made me giggle, this is the first time I've seen her like face like this.

"Because, uhh be-because, It's a experiment remember?" She was nervous, I see it in her eyes and by the way she answered.

"Ok then" She hugged me again, but this hug was different from our hug earlier. It's like she doesn't want to let go of me.

I hugged her back with the same intensity. "So, can I do girlfriend things with you?" She asked burying her face to the crook of my neck, sniffing me again.

"Fine, you can" I felt her smile.