In Class

3rd person pov

The teacher started the class and began to teach the students but some of the students don't even bother to listen "I can't believe that we're classmates with some members of the troublemakers squad" A student whispered "Yeah I hope we can be friends with them" The other student said and they laughed.

"Excuse me girls I just wanna ask what's the reason you're laughing but if you want to continue your conversation you can do that in detention" The teacher said while walking to them "Sorry Mrs. Jeon we'll never do it again sorry" They said and remained silent the teacher got  back to teaching.

The other students silently laugh except the troublemakers squad and the student officials and got back to work.

Jihyo pov

I was writing something on my notebook that the teacher assigned for us until I felt someone tap my shoulder I looked at who it was and it was Mina behind me "Can you tell Mrs.Jeon that I have to go to the bathroom please?" Myoui Mina my assistant asked me I just nodded because she's to shy to talk to other people "Mrs. Jeon can Mina go to the bathroom please?" I asked Mrs. Jeon she nodded "Sure you can Mina" She said and smiled.

Mina went to the bathroom and I got back to writing "I wanna help Mina talk more to others" Nayeon whispered to me I just nodded and continued writing "Let's help her later at lunch" Nayeon said "Ok" I said it as simple as that she got back to writing.

Mina went back and got to her seat and focused on writing again. We finished all of our morning classes and the bell rang it means lunch time.