Morning

3rd person pov

10:15 am

It's morning and all of the drunk girls woke up with a little bit of a headache bit not all of them woke up early and good thing it was Saturday or else they would be in a hurry right now while the others are going to the living room Seulgi was going to the kitchen to make their breakfast but 2yeon and Sahyo are still asleep.

2yeons room

The first one to wake up from the two was Jeongyeon she smiled at the view seeing her bunny lover sleeping beside her 'Gosh why do you have to be so pretty' She said to her self and brushed her lovers hair to wake her up and she did "Good morning" Jeong said "Good morning to you too" her lover said and they both smiled but what happened to Sahyo?

Sahyos room

Jihyo woke up and looked up to see Sana sleeping peacefully and beautifully she smiled at the sight of seeing Sana like that she didn't want to wake her up and she just carefully went out of Sanas embrace and felt cold air hit her and she suddenly remembered what happened to them 'Jihyo stop thinking about that' she said to herself and shook off the memory of last night and went to the living room.

Jihyo pov

I went to the living room to see all of them there except for Seulgi unnie and School meal club I sat beside Jisoo "Hey where's Seulgi unnie?" I asked her "In the kitchen I think what about Sana where is she?" Jisoo said "Oh she's still sleeping" I said and she nodded I went to the kitchen and found Seulgi unnie making some pancakes "Hey Jihyo can you wake up the others?" She asked "But how did you know I was here?" I asked back "I heard you and Jisoo talking and I also heard your footsteps" She said and I just nodded "I'll go wake the others up now" I said and she nodded focused in cooking breakfast.

I walk into Dahyun and Tzuyus room and found them awake "Come on Seulgi unnie is cooking breakfast" I said and they walked outside and smiled I smiled back at them then I go to Chaeyoungs room and ahw was painting "Hey Chaeng let's go outside Seulgi unnie is making breakfast" I said and went to her "Whatchu making?" I asked her "Mina unnie" She replied "Do you like her?" I asked and she nodded "Why don't you confess?" I asked again "I'm scared and nervous" She said "It's ok atleast you tried right? Now let's go Seulgi unnie might scold us" I said and giggled and she nodded.

After she went outside I go to Sanas room and of course she's STILL SLEEPING "Wake up" I said but she just shifted and faced the other way "Wakey wakey sunshine" I said "Hmmmp" She said "Sana wake up" I said while shaking her and she hugged me I tried to pulled back but she's taller and stronger than me so I didn't know what to do "Wake up breakfast is almost done" I said I to her ear in a little bit of a seductive tone and she still didn't wake up but I manage to get out of her embrace and putted her on my back and went outside.

3rd person pov

"Why are you carrying her?" Lisa asked Jihyo who was carrying a baby sleeping basically and the others just look at her "She wouldn't wake up" Jihyo replied and Seulgi came up to her "Sana wake up or you'll miss breakfast" Seulgi said to Sana and she woke up and got off Jihyos back standing on her own feet and went to the dining room where everyone was.

And she sat between Lisa and Tzuyu "Why were you so sleepy unnie?" Tzuyu asked Sana "I was super drunk But don't do anything stupid things like me or you'll end up like that ok?" Sana said and Tzuyu nodded and Jihyo seated between Jisoo and Jeongyeon "Guys I'm gonna go somewhere wanna come?" Seulgi asked "Where?" Jisoo asked "Secret" Seulgi said and smirked "Ok we'll go with you unnie but what about Nayeon and Jihyo unnie?" Dahyun asked "They're coming and also Mina, Jennie and Rosé" Seulgi said "Wait Mina?" Nayeon asked and Seulgi nodded "They agreed earlier I asked them" Seulgi said and the others nodded and they continued eating.

Where would they go? And why is it a secret? Why are also their crush going with them? Hmmmm let's find out in the  next chapter hope you guys have a nice day