Childhood friend

3rd person pov

Sahyos room

Jihyo woke up and checked the time on her phone and saw it was 8:00 and saw Sana still sleeping "I should see if the others are awake too" Jihyo said and went outside their room.

2yeons room

*Knock knock* "Oh you're up early" Jihyo said to Jeongyeon once the door opened "Of course I need to clean our room" Jeongyeon said and Jihyo nodded "Come in" Jeongyeon said holding a dusting stick and Jihyo did that. Once she went inside she was shocked at how clean their room was "Wow you cleaned all this?" Jihyo asked clearly shocked Jeongyeon giggled "That means you don't know me" Jeong said "Because Nayeon unnie never talks about you like this" Jihyo said and Jeong nodded and continued cleaning "Do we have any plans today" Jihyo asked "I don't know ask Seulgi" Jeong replied "Ok Jihyo said and got out of the room.

Seulrene and Yeris room

*Knock knock* "Who is it?" Jihyo heard someone ask "It's me Jihyo" She answered and the door opened and it was a tired Seulgi "What brings you here Ji?" Seulgi asked "Uhm, I just wanted to know what are the plans today" Jihyo replied "We'll eat breakfast, hang out, eat lunch, play games and finally sleep" Seulgi said and Jihyo nodded "Sorry for waking you up unnie I just wanted to ask, you can sleep again now" Jihyo said and Seulgi did sleep again and Jihyo went back to her shared room with Sana.

Sahyos room

It was quiet even though Sana was awake, but it's because shes using her phone and Jihyo sat on the balcony chair and looked at the sky.

"KIM YERIM!!!"

They were all awake but got more awakened by the noise. "What was that?" Sana asked but Jihyo just shrugged her shoulders and the pair went out of their room and saw mostly of the others are there too.

Outside their room

"You guys heard that too?" Jeong asked and they nodded "Let's check their (Seulrene and Yeris) room" Wendy said and they did.

"KIM YERIM IF YOU DON'T WAKE UP NOW I'LL TAKE YOUR PHONE AWAY FROM YOU!"

They heard a shout again "Aish It's just Irene unnie trying to wake up her "favorite daughter" " Wendy said "Favorite daughter?" Jisoo asked "Yeah since Yeris parents died, her mom is the sibling of your mom Jisoo and Irene was close to her so Irene unnie and Seulgi said  they'll take care of her" Wendy explained "Ohh yeah forgot about that" Jisoo said and Wendy face palmed while the others shook their heads.

"Uhhm are we gonna go inside?" Jihyo asked "Nah it's easier to not go inside" Wendy said "Why?" Sana asked "Because in 3, 2, 1..." Wendy said  and

"KIM YERIM!!! THIS IS MY LAST WARNING!"

"Ohhh" they said "I hope Yeri's still fine" Lisa said "Of course she's fine she still obeys them" Wendy said "Now let's get ready for today" she added and they did

10:00 am

They were all eating breakfast "Why were there shouting earlier?" Nayeon asked "Yeri won't wake up" Seulgi said and shook her head, the others just nodded "Did you take her phone?" Joy asked "No" Irene said "Why?" Jisoo asked "Because I'm the favorite" Yeri said and flipped her hair "Well ok then" Jisoo said "Enough talking and more eating" Irene said and they obeyed.

The pool area

They were separated Seulgi, Jeong, Jisoo and Lisa playing games, Irene, Jennie and Nayeon of course talking on the table, Mina, Sana and Momo making a dancing video, Wenjoy teaching school meal club, Yeri and Itzy about their remaining homework, Rosé eating snacks while using her phone on the opposite side of the table and Jihyo on the hammock watching a movie on her phone.

They were in their own worlds until "Bangchan it's so good to see you!" Sana said and hugged a guy who was with 7 other guys while Mina and Momo just smile "Sana noona how are you?" They guy said "I'm good how about you guys?" Sana said smiling widely while breaking the hug "We're fine noona still the same straykids you guys know" One other guy said.

"Uhh unnie who are they?" Jihyo asked Nayeon "Oh the guy Sana hugged was her childhood friend and the 7 others are his friends" Nayeon said "Just ask later if you want to know more" She added and went back to talking with Irene and Jennie but a little bit of jealousy was shown on Jihyos face.

Alexa play: Jelly Jelly by twice

Hmm been a long time since I've write one of this at the end of the chapter but here's a little tmi:

I was listening to music on Spotify while taking a shower earlier good thing there was a place I can put my phone in.

If you also listen to music while taking a shower you know what I mean ;)

Btw have a nice day/night ❤️