Story time

3rd person pov

Sahyos room

"Why do you care so much?" Sana asked "I don't want you near him understand me?!" Jihyo replied and Sana scoffed "WE are not together so you can't tell me who to be with and not to be with" Sana said with a really serious look and walked out. "Jihyo! Jihyo! Jihyo!" Jihyo heard shouting.

She opened her eyes and saw Nayeon shaking her and the movie she was watching ended "Aish why did you have to be so hard to wake up" Nayeon said "Let's go Sana has something to say" she added and they went where the others were.

The beach

Everyone was there even the unknown group of boys "What is it that you wanna tell us Sana?" Irene asked "Is he your boyfriend?" Jisoo asked "No Jisoo unnie he's not my boyfriend" Sana said and it made Jihyo kinda feel relieved "He's my childhood friend and this are hes friends and me, Jeongyeon unnie, Momo and Mina used to play with him but he had to move to Australia so he saw Felix there" Sana started the story and pointed at the person who is known as Felix "We became friends and when me and my family was going back here in Korea the family of Felix was also going back so we came back together" Bangchan followed and Sana took a seat next to Momo "When we came here I showed him (Felix) around and our houses were not to far from each other we went to the same school and found them" He continued "How did you guys meet them anyways?" Nayeon asked and pointed to the 6 other boys "Unnie I thought you knew them?" Jihyo whispered to Nayeon "No, I only know they're childhood friends because Jeongyeon told me last night we were talking at our room" Nayeon whispered back and Jihyo nodded her head and continued listening "Well let me introduce them to you all first" Bangchan said and smiled.

"This is Lee Know, Changbin, Hyunjin Yejis twin brother, Han, Seungmin and lastly Jongin a.k.a I.N" He introduced them one by one "We met Lee Know because there was a fight happening between him and another boy but we stopped it, we met Changbin and Seungmin on the bus, we met Hyunjin because we were friends to Yeji so she introduced him to us, we met Han in the cafeteria and we met I.N getting bullied by other boys because they said he gets all the attention from girls" He explained "But are you friends with Itzy?" Chaeyoung asked "Yes, and if you guys are wondering people call us straykids but we don't know why" Felix answered and they were shocked at his Aussie accent and how deep his voice was "And that's the story we hope we can all be friends" Bangchan said and Sana smiled while sitting down and the others nodded "I suddenly remembered when Sana and Bangchan was pretending to be ma-ksshshajd" Jeongyeon was about to finish but Sana covered her mouth and Jeongyeon took it off seconds later "Why did you cover my mouth?" She asked "It's embarrassing" Sana said and for the first time in their entire life they saw Sana blush but in embarrassment.

"Well nice to meet you guys I guess it's our turn to introduce ourselves" Irene said

Guys can you please read my Twicepinkvelvet chatroom too? I'm not forcing just asking thank you :)