Surprise

Seulgi pov

They get ready and pack while I wait already packed and we even have to pick up the others at 10:50 and once we pick them up we'll leave at 11:00 to 12:00 and reach our destination at 1:00 pm and unpack once we pick somewhere to sleep and just chill so Nayeon and Jihyo went to their dorm to pack and Mina is probably already packed.

*The plan*

Take a bath, pack up, pick up the others, have lunch, reach the destination, pick somewhere to sleep, unpack and chill
(Btw all of the students and teachers in the school have vacation for like 2 weeks so me and Irene set our vacation in the secret place from today until next Sunday so when we go back we have time to unpack and rest before school)

And finally they were done packing and now we can pick up the others.

3rd person pov

The troublemakers squad except Seulgi went to the student officials dorm and picked them up and went to the parking lot to see a black van with Seulgi on the drivers seat "Come on guys let's go" Seulgi said and the others did that and sat on a seat and picked up Chaennie and the rest of red velvet.

The formation

*The back*

Jeongyeon  Nayeon  Wendy  Jihyo

Sana  Mina  Rosè

Lisa  Jisoo  Tzuyu

Jennie  Dahyun  Momo

Chaeyoung  Yeri  Joy

Irene  Seulgi
              *Driver*

At first it was awkward because none of them knew who where the rest of red velvet were until "Hi I'm Wendy" Wendy introduced herself to Jihyo who was looking out of the window "Hi I'm Jihyo, you can call me Ji or Hyo" Jihyo said and shook hands with Wendy "What about president?" Wendy asked "Oh that's just inside school" Jihyo said and smiled "Oh ok Ji" Wendy said and laid back "What club are you on?" Jihyo asked "Oh music" Wendy said before Jihyo can say anything else "WAIT MUSIC? HOW COME WE NEVER SAW YOU?" Jeongyeon asked almost shouting "Because I don't talk much and I'm not that social" Wendy said and they nod.

"Jisoo unnie do you have wipes?" Jennie asked "Yes here you go" Jisoo tried to reach Jennie but can't "Lisa give this to Jen" Jisoo said and gave the wipes to Lisa "Here you go" Lisa said shyly "Thank you" Jennie replied and smiled and Lisa kinda blushed good thing Jennie didn't saw it or else Lisa could've blushed more. "Irene unnie are we there yet?" Chaeyoung asked Irene Infront of her "Hmmm kinda" Irene replied and smiled and Chaeng just nodded and laid back.

Sleeping
Jeong
Mina
Tzu

While the others were sleeping the ones awake talked so they know each other until they reach their destination "Guys wake up we're here" Seulgi said still looking Infront of her "Where in a RESORT?" They all shouted and Irene nodded but everyone went crazy "Aish these kids" Irene shook her head "We'll this is the best resort we found right?" Seulgi asked "Yeah and the others are already inside" Irene said "Yeah they're too loud right now" Seulgi said while the others were still going crazy and Irene just laughed "I can't wait to see **** ,********* ,  *** and the others" Irene said (Btw I covered the names so it'll be a surprise) and Seulgi nodded and parked the van on the parking lot "Guys let's go" Irene said and and got out while the others followed.

Who are the guests? Are they a he? a she? or both?