What about now?

3rd person pov

"I'm overprotective-ly jealous"

That same sentence kept on repeating on Jihyo's mind and she somehow can't get it put of there.

She kept thinking and thinking on what it means but she was hopeless. She barely even heard anything from their professor who was explaining a very boring lesson and almost half of the class were sleeping.

And Jihyo never thought of a subject that she gets bored but today it feels weird for her, she felt bored.

The other students wanted to just sleep there with their other classmates but doesn't want to get in trouble and disrespect their hard working professor.

"Hey Babe, are you ok?" Sana nudged her fake girlfriend.

And Jihyo looked at her with a blank face "Do you think I'm ok?" She whisper-sh outed.

"I don't know, you know that I can't read minds right?"

"You know I can't read minds right?" Jihyo said copying Sana in a higher pitched voice.

"That's how I sound to you?" Sana asked.

"Yes, and if you don't shout up your mouth I might even go crazier than I am right now"

"Why are you acting crazy all of a sudden?" Sana smirked thinking it was because of her.

"It's because of your stupid act in the library earlier" Jihyo said with annoyance.

"I'm just protecting my gi—" Jihyo cut her offed "Stop. Calling. Me. Your. Girl" Jihyo said looking straight into Sana's eyes like she wants to bury her alive, even if there's a voice at the back of her head to not look at her girlfriend like that,

But she doesn't obey it since she thinks her and Sana are not matched with each other.

"Don't look at me like that" Sana said "You're scaring your idiotic beautiful girlfriend" She wiggled her eyebrows which made Jihyo look away.

"Are you mad at me?" Sana turned Jihyo's head towards her "Did I do something wrong?" She asked with a pout.

"Yes and yes" Jihyo said trying to het out of Sana's grip on her head "Now, let go of me"

Instead of letting go Sana kissed her, while their classmates were asleep and some other couples flirting, the professor didn't care anymore and just went to his laptop and went to Netflix and did some work.

"Copy this" Their professor said and pointed at the board behind him.

Students woke up their classmates who were sleeping. "You guys need to copy that, because you need it for your exam" Their professor said and many students hurry up and grab their notepads and pens.

Sana pulled out from the kiss "How about now? Are you still mad at me?" (Jihyo was too stunned to speak)

"Babe, are you there?" Sana waved her hand back and forth like a car windshield wiper.

"Why did you kiss me?" Jihyo asked "Because you're my girlfriend remember?" Sana said "I thought you were smart"

"You little— I'm gonna—" Jihyo said angrily   gesturing.

"You're gonna what? Be my real girlfriend?" Sana seductively whispered to Jihyo and caressed the younger's jawline with her index finger.

Jihyo froze at her seat "N-no way, I would date you" She said.

"Then why are you blushing?"

Jihyo doesn't know either, but what she think is she has fallen in love with Sana.

'What am I gonna do now?' She asked herself.