Dating

Jihyo pov

We saw Nayeon and Jeongyeon holding hands "See I knew it" Sana said "Congrats" I said "Thanks" They said at the same time "How about you Jihyo when are you and Sana start dating?" Nayeon asked teasingly and wiggle her eyebrows "Come on Jeong let's go home it's already 11:05" Sana said "Let's bring them" Jeongyeon said "Why?" Sana asked " Because they might wanna play too" Jeongyeon said and Sana just sighed and pulled me up with my wrist.

I wrote something for Mina if she wakes up without us so she knows where we are. After I putted the noted for Mina we headed to the troublemakers dorm and went inside there was beer and soju on the coffee table "What took you guys so long?" Momo asked "Ask Jeongyeon" Sana said "Nevermind that sit hear guys let's continue" Seulgi unnie said "Why did you guys bring them though?" Seulgi unnie asked "Jeongyeon said they might wanna play too" Sana said while leading me beside her.

(T stands for truth and D stands for dare  I'm kinda lazy as you can see lol)

The rest just nodded and continued playing "What are we playing?" Nayeon asked "Truth or Dare with a little twist" Momo said and they explained the game "Oh I get it" Me and Nayeon said and played. Nayeon span the bottle and it landed on me "T or D?" She asked me "Dare" "Hmmm brave huh well then kiss Sana" She said smirking I just looked at her and remembered what happened earlier the others just teased us and said "Kiss" over and over again "Ok fine" I said and leaned in to Sana.

I kissed her and she kissed back of course I wrapped my hands on her neck and stopped kissing her and the other said "ohhhhhh" and we continued playing. I span the bottle and it landed on Sana "T or D?" I asked her "Truth" She replied " Do you like someone? Like anyone outside or inside of school?" I asked her "Drink" She said "Which one?" Momo asked "Both" She replied and I gave a cup with beer and soju to her and she drank it like it was nothing. But it was weird why she didn't answer.

She span the bottle and it landed on Momo "T or D?" Sana asked "Dare" Momo replied and Sana smirked "I dare you to not eat jokbal" Sana said "Ok truth" Momo said seriously "Do YOU like someone? And who is it?" Sana asked like she already knew what Momo's gonna answer "Uhhh yes and it's..." We waited for her to answer "It's D-d-dahyun" She said and lowered her head we got shocked at what she just said and we all looked at her with a 'Seriously?' face while Sana was just smiling in victory.

"Are you guys mad?" Momo asked and we shaked our head no and she just smiled "Did you know Sana?" I asked her and she nodded "How?" Seulgi unnie asked and we all looked at her confused of how she knows "Just like what I said with Jisoo earlier and also I know yours Lisa" Sana replied "What if you know mine then who is it? Huh" Lisa asked kinda serious "Duh Jennie who else?" Sana replied and Lisa just froze "H-how..." Lisa said in a low tone "I thought no one knew" Lisa continued "You talk about her a lot,the way you look at her,you get shy around her and when we talk about her you get extra happy, see it's obvious but I guess I'm the only one who knows it" Sana said and shrugged her shoulders.

"Ok let's continue" Lisa said "You know Sana you're a live expert but why don't you have a lover?" Lisa asked and span the bottle "Because I feel like she deserves someone better than me" Sana said "Don't worry you'll find your true love one day" Seulgi unnie said and patted Sanas shoulder and Sana smiled.

We continued to play until we were drunk they already said to us who will sleep with who so we ended the game of course Nayeon sleeps with Jeongyeon but i have to sleep with Sana. I have a really bad feeling about this but i did this to myself...

What will happen to Sana and Jihyo? Let's find out in the next chapter and I hope you guys have a wonderful day :)